Once and for all... which side are you peeps on?

S

Summo

There must be several million threads about this, but all of them are inconclusive. I'm going to buy this today (if GAME is open) or tomorrow, and I want to play with BW peoples. Particularly any members of [G] because they all, to a man (and woman) rock.

Please post your faction, in-game name(s) and server (though I'm assuming you're all on Werner) below and I'll join the winnars. :)

D

Deadmanwalking

NC with Deady, Yoni, Geffen and a few others.

T

Tenko

VS with Angel, Nova, Tilda, Silverhood and others

S

Summo

Whoo! \o/

Hah! And you're mad editing skillz are no match for my lurking ability. "G llamas" indeed. ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Tenko
VS with Angel, Nova, Tilda, Silverhood and others

Angel IS Nova but apart from that.

We've a 30+ strong Outfit on VS Werner made up of mostly BW people!

Come join us!

S

Summo

Sold! What's your outfit called? I'd like to apply for an entry-level job to get my foot in the door. Maybe something on the phones or in reprographics until I can work my way up.

T

Tenko

Originally posted by [PS]Angel
Angel IS Nova but apart from that...

I really need to stop playing for a couple of nights the sleep deprivation is getting quite severe :D

S

SilverHood

damn, how did you get to BR7 Tenko?

I only just hit BR6 last night :/

P

[PS]Venom

Tell me what your name is and we'll invite you. :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Summo
Sold! What's your outfit called? I'd like to apply for an entry-level job to get my foot in the door. Maybe something on the phones or in reprographics until I can work my way up.

We have a post-room job open.. all you'll be doing is delivering the outfit officer's mail, but it's a start... :)

What's your char name - Summo?

Will keep an eye open for you.

If all else fails, we're doing our first Outfit raid tonight at 6pm GMT so join us then!

C

.Cask

[G] peeps are on VS/Werner too, Summo.

Mostly in the same outfit called Enlightened Dark which seems alright.

G

Gekul

I think most BW are on VS/Werner, know a few of the other regular posters are as well. And no, it's not pink.

C

.Cask

Of course you could come and TALK to us on IRC ya know :)

D

Deady

will your name be Summo?

I need to know who im running over :)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Summo you slapper, drop me a /tell in game; TheVanuJesus

D

Deady

good fun if any of you were in that massive hossin battle just now :)

D

Deady

I hope you didnt do anything mean to her.

Shes next in line to defect to NC after Will.

X

Xtro

Well I just deleted my VS char after nearly dieing of loneliness. The only people I knew were fatgit and Will, oh and I met Tilda, or the wheels of her vehicle anyway ;).

I've switched to NC and joined deadmanwalkings outfit, and THEN Tilda told me about SG. Bah why can't we all just get along :)

Anyway Summo have fun mate and it looks like I'll be staring down the barrel of a gun at you rather than giving you a lift :(.

S

Summo

Awww... I'm going to join my [G] clanmates as Vanu for now. I might set up two characters. Can you do that on one account? Time will tell...

X

Xtro

Well that's why I joined VS mate, I thought me and Will would play with G, but I never saw them on :/

S

Scooba Da Bass

uhm, you should have sent me a /tell we've been on tons.

X

Xtro

Enlightened Dark? doh, there's me looking out for Clan Green :(

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Xtro
Well I just deleted my VS char after nearly dieing of loneliness. The only people I knew were fatgit and Will, oh and I met Tilda, or the wheels of her vehicle anyway ;).

I've switched to NC and joined deadmanwalkings outfit, and THEN Tilda told me about SG. Bah why can't we all just get along :)

Anyway Summo have fun mate and it looks like I'll be staring down the barrel of a gun at you rather than giving you a lift :(.

Well if you want to come back to VS we've got 35+ members now in SG and we had our first (succesful in terms of fun if not bases captured) outfit raid tonight!

Just let us know (PM me here if you want) :p

Users who are viewing this thread