Sex OMGZ0RZ! Half Life 3!!!!1!1!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So wait, you trolled a suspected troll, which wasn't a troll, then you trolled someone defending the suspect troll.

I say, well played sir.

That, or you realised you were being pathetic, so pulled out the troll card.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah i think it's a cool mod(even if the description of the game on the steampage smells douchey :p). I'll probably try it when i decide to do a HL marathon(still haven't played 1 or finished 2).

Scouse was just being so cocky with his joke that it felt like a good place to troll a bit :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Lol at all the people miffed by this. How many HL3!!!11! threads have there been on the internet and people still believe them?

If HL3 is ever in any way announced it will be on the BBC and all the other major news channels before you read about it on the net. Front page news. :)

But seriously - that little free mod is well worth a download people. Especially for those of you who disliked the thread - that's @dysfunction @old.Tohtori @gmloki @CorNokZ @fettoken @Athan @Big G @Olgaline - don't miss it out of anger. If you like HL that much you'll love that...

Edit: @Ormorof - didn't want you to miss it either, grammar nazi that you are ;)

Actually I was trying to hit the rainbow but the icons are tiny :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's been around for ages. It's not a new mod...

Man Dys. You're really channelling your avatar eh? I know it's old, I said so in my original post:
It may even be a massive glen (as it's been out for a while)

Not that age matters one jot. It's still the best short FPS I've played in a long long time.

Have you played it then?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I read dysfunctions posts in that guys voice tbh :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think i played it when it first came out.

I didn't really read your op because it was so fragmented and I was hoping for hl3!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I'm a bit baffled why this thread is provoking so much negative vibes. it's a free game you could play if you were arsed to, or not! it's really that simple!

also, unfortunately I don't think Valve will be making any more games. they're making tonnes of money off Steam and it's sub projects. A new game simply isn't required, and also thank fuck it isn't and they aren't going the BF/COD route or we'd be on a playable but ultimately boring HL8 or so by now.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Go back to the start and you can see where the negativity came from. Scousey posted a good link with an ironic thread title - Toht wades in to give him a load of shit for absolutely nothing. Cue the remaining negativity.

TdC

tbh I'd say people having an argument anywhere would affect the behaviour of those standing around. re the load of shit that was pointed to, I was frankly somewhat surprised by it: normally I have to ask the UK people if their government's stopped juicing the drinking water supply, but in this case it's another country that has unruly populace. just saying, I don't want to have to be a mod today so shape up!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
tbh I'd say people having an argument anywhere would affect the behaviour of those standing around

True. And "trolling" a thread, however faux-ironic, doesn't improve it. It just brings the tone of the area down.

It's why "troll" isn't a complementary name...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
[Liverpudlian accent]

Calm down, eh eh???

[/Liverpudlian accent]

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And massive lies! :)

I make no apologies tho. It's been a while since we've had a a game thread on the front page. It may even be a massive glen (as it's been out for a while) - but head over to steam, download and play this little freebie.

It's been ages since I enjoyed a single player FPS quite as much. It's not too long and a lot of fun.

Don't be put off by what I think is a particularly shit title. It's a little gem.

I understand that valve picked this guy up on the strength of this. I don't blame them. Enjoy :)

Edit: BTW. How many of you actually thought "really?!" ;)
I make no apologies for moving it then, since it's about a different game ;)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
tbh I'm a bit baffled why this thread is provoking so much negative vibes. it's a free game you could play if you were arsed to, or not! it's really that simple!

also, unfortunately I don't think Valve will be making any more games. they're making tonnes of money off Steam and it's sub projects. A new game simply isn't required, and also thank fuck it isn't and they aren't going the BF/COD route or we'd be on a playable but ultimately boring HL8 or so by now.
False hope that's why, like when you promise those... I mean that singular women a good time and failed... failed hard... there's a double meaning there btw ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I make no apologies for moving it then, since it's about a different game ;)

FFS Meg. It's a gaming forum. We've been through this years ago - the general/the front room isn't exclusively NOT about games. :eek:

:(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
FFS Meg. It's a gaming forum. We've been through this years ago - the general/the front room isn't exclusively NOT about games. :eek:

:(
There's a redirect ffs, it's still there right now, hold onto your toys ffs, etc :p

TdC

False hope that's why, like when you promise those... I mean that singular women a good time and failed... failed hard... there's a double meaning there btw ;)
it amuses me that you think I promise them anything :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Move this back to general and sticky it please.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
tempted, just to mess with Mrs G :D
Please do, then I'll threadban everyone for lulz, you know cos I'm like that :nazieek:

TdC

fur uberstrumphen!!! marchieren!!!!

leggy

Probably Scottish
Is it me or this harder than HL2? It's not particularly tough, it just seems the baddies don't go down as easily.

Love it anyway.

TdC

aye, the only weap I tried that one-shots a combine is the magnum, and you have to head-shot them. Perhaps the shotty works too but I have not yet tried it on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom