Sex OMGZ0RZ! Half Life 3!!!!1!1!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And massive lies! :)

I make no apologies tho. It's been a while since we've had a a game thread on the front page. It may even be a massive glen (as it's been out for a while) - but head over to steam, download and play this little freebie.

It's been ages since I enjoyed a single player FPS quite as much. It's not too long and a lot of fun.

Don't be put off by what I think is a particularly shit title. It's a little gem.

I understand that valve picked this guy up on the strength of this. I don't blame them. Enjoy :)

Edit: BTW. How many of you actually thought "really?!" ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, this is a youtube "look at these tits in thumbnail" equivelant of a thread? You do know that just by doing that you're actually making people less likely to click your link.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Had this been 10 years ago I would have suggested something involving a meteor. You don't joke around with stuff like this

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pretty sure I played this for HL1 - The name certainly rings a bell.

Will have a look!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aDwWBP9_460sa_v1.gif

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I dl'd it too. Will have a look in a min. Good work Scouse!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol at all the people miffed by this. How many HL3!!!11! threads have there been on the internet and people still believe them?

If HL3 is ever in any way announced it will be on the BBC and all the other major news channels before you read about it on the net. Front page news. :)

But seriously - that little free mod is well worth a download people. Especially for those of you who disliked the thread - that's @dysfunction @old.Tohtori @gmloki @CorNokZ @fettoken @Athan @Big G @Olgaline - don't miss it out of anger. If you like HL that much you'll love that...

Edit: @Ormorof - didn't want you to miss it either, grammar nazi that you are ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm playing it and it's good fun. Brings back some awesome memories from HL2 :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can I play it without HL2? dunno where my discs are

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lol at all the people miffed by this. How many HL3!!!11! threads have there been on the internet and people still believe them?

It's not about "falling for it". This isn't just "the internet" either, albeit a wretched hive of scum and villainy, we still have some standards around here and link baiting is not among them.

Worse part is that you try to hide it behind "Oh there hasn't been a game thread around here", when you could've just put the gamename in the title and said "this is a cool game".

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Much like Half Life 1 and 2, I got bored halfway through this thread and stopped reading. What did I miss?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Zero flips given :shrug:

More taking the piss out of you lot (and me) using titles tbfh.

Edit: At least it's fucking topical and something to do with HL...

Come on then, make up your mind what you're trying to do here. Promote game threads? Taking the piss on titles? Making a HL3 lol thread joke?

Or are we trying to come up with a suitable excuse for a fail?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fucking hell Toht, stop getting your fanny in a twist, Scouse was trying to make a joke, clearly with the title it was joking, stop being upset because he got you good.

Edit:- Fuck me, I replaced 'Joke' with 'Job' in that sentence.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell Toht, stop getting your fanny in a twist, Scouse was trying to make a job, clearly with the title it was joking, stop being upset because he got you good.

Don't give him the rope he wants to derail the thread because he's upset. You played it yet m8?

Gwadien

Don't give him the rope he wants to derail the thread because he's upset. You played it yet m8?
Nah, just got off PS2, then played a wank game of Dota, will dl it now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fucking hell Toht, stop getting your fanny in a twist, Scouse was trying to make a joke, clearly with the title it was joking, stop being upset because he got you good.

Edit:- Fuck me, I replaced 'Joke' with 'Job' in that sentence.

He didn't get me, neither am i upset. Funny how the pipsqueak there thinks he affects me that much. The name Scouse gives away bullshit like a bad Job. He's just trying to lol j/k his way out of being a moronic dick. And honestly he deserves all the flack he can get.

Clickbait, no matter how "cute", is unacceptable.

Though not surprised Mister Dotamanners is defending it :p

Gwadien

He didn't get me, the name Scouse gives away bullshit like a bad Job. He's just trying to lol j/k his way out of being a moronic dick. And honestly he deserves all the flack he can get.

He wasn't being a moronic dick, did it really upset you THAT much? Did you get THAT excited about it?

Gwadien

He didn't get me, neither am i upset. Funny how the pipsqueak there thinks he affects me that much. The name Scouse gives away bullshit like a bad Job. He's just trying to lol j/k his way out of being a moronic dick. And honestly he deserves all the flack he can get.

Clickbait, no matter how "cute", is unacceptable.

Though not surprised Mister Dotamanners is defending it :p
Says the guy that's got a reputation for being a complete and utter troll...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He wasn't being a moronic dick, did it really upset you THAT much? Did you get THAT excited about it?

No, i just said it didn't upset me. Reading problem, or comprehension? Yes he was being a moronic dick and he knew it, he said "not going to apologise" because he knew what he did was a dick move.

Gwadien

No, i just said it didn't upset me. Reading problem, or comprehension? Yes he was being a moronic dick and he knew it, he said "not going to apologise" because he knew what he did was a dick move.

If it didn't bother you, why is it a dick move?

:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom