omg I'm a walnut tree!

I

~INCOGNITO~

Also a Walnut tree.

How many of us born on the 25th April out of interest?

A

Annouk

im a halloween baby, born at exactly 00.00 so mum had to chose which day since they cant put that on ur birth certificate, so 00.02 on 31 October it was :)

L

Laroma

This is like Identity where they all find out they have the same birthday..

<shivers>

O

old.LandShark

Belsamath!
Permission to post

J

Jonaldo

fu :eek:

This thread rocks man! I'm a Walnut tree and goddam PROUD of it!

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Munkey-
Doesnt that mean people eat your nuts?
No it means lots of fit women want my nuts but I'm very picky :cool:

T

Tobold

lime

Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labor, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

im jealous and loyal apparently, nice

O

old_saxo

Fig Tree, The Sensibility
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

hmmmm i dont have children but okey :p self-willed lol some fit in other are lol insulting

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Belsamath!
Permission to post ohgodthisthreadsucks.gif[img] ? :E [/B][/QUOTE]

denied
:p

O

old.LandShark

There'll be mutiny for this day's work, Cap'n.

S

squalion

Cedar, The Confidence
Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

:) funny as my irl name is Sedar :p

J

Jonaldo

But this this thread SO ROCKS!

|,,|,

Whoever started must be a groovy kinda guy!

M

Munkey-

i hate that gesture. Sure its fine for 16 year olds and the like....but when i saw a 36 year old male doing it on some wrestling program......i just knew it was sad. yes.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Munkey-
i hate that gesture. Sure its fine for 16 year olds and the like....but when i saw a 36 year old male doing it on some wrestling program......i just knew it was sad. yes.
You were watching some wrestling program? Isn't that sad enough in itself? :D

btw what happened in Summerslam? I missed it.

M

Munkey-

it was the advert for summerslam, i dont watch that crap. Thou i'm forced to play it when i go round to my mates. (i get revenge by whooping him 120 - 10 on 007 tho

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Omniscieous
You were watching some wrestling program? Isn't that sad enough in itself? :D

btw what happened in Summerslam? I missed it.

don't mention wrestling!
else I feel like I have to catch up on all I missed, meaning I have to shop for 89276348234 tapes/DvD's since they don't air it here

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Belsameth
don't mention wrestling!
else I feel like I have to catch up on all I missed, meaning I have to shop for 89276348234 tapes/DvD's since they don't air it here
Fluffypinkland? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread