omg I'm a walnut tree!

J

Jonaldo

http://www.paradiseawaits.com/Tree.html

Walnut Tree, The Passion
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

:m00:

dunno if that's good or bad, most of it's wrong anyway :p

O

old.Tohtori

Hom,,,i'm a walnut tree too.

*coughs*

Kinda...fits and all....

V

Validus

Fir Tree, The Mysterious
Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything
beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those
close to it, rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious
uncounted lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

sp00keh, my name ends with Fir

they got my description well too.

M

Munkey-

Poplar, The Uncertainty
Looks very decorative, no self-confident behavior, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

Hmm. I dunno wether to be insulted or impressed.

M

m1nd

Chestnut Tree, The Honesty
Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritate and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner

half fits only

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hornbeam, The Good Taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with his/her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

Yep...I sure am cool, egotistical, loaded with good taste...dreams of unusual lovers? Hmm...best not go there. :)

K

klavrynd

meh, i actually expected something funny with that topic

S

Sharma

Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritate and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

Tis true, i have troubles finding a partner as i get bored quick :p

S

SFXman

Hornbeam, The Good Taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with his/her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

D

Danya

Ash Tree, The Ambition
Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egoistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very serious.

:-o

V

Vell

Bah, I wanted a quiz to do or something :(

But anyway, I'm a...

Fig Tree, The Sensibility
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

H

Harhr

Cedar, likes luxury and looks down on others. nuff said

mwahahahah!

S

shanks

Maple, Independence of Mind
No ordinary person, full imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Some stuff are totally wrong some are right on. :p

T

tris-

Ash Tree, The Ambition
Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egoistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very serious.

in other words i pull 1 in 100 lasses and im a piss head with good grades :(

T

The Kingpin

Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

:cool:

Oh, and me like easy listening web-site music!

J

jagemag

Ash Tree, The Ambition

or in another words, almost the complete opposite of meh,
behold, the beuty troll had been brought into life.... not

C

Coim-

Ok.

G

gimp-a

Apple Tree, The Love
Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura,
flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and
be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific
talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination

:wub:

M

Munkey-

Originally posted by Munkey-
Poplar, The Uncertainty
Looks very decorative, no self-confident behavior, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

Hmm. I dunno wether to be insulted or impressed.

Heh, reading the name of the tree I put and my thought about it seems to prove it quite true!

A

Addlcove

Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritate and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

go figure

O

ormorof

Pine Tree, The Particularity
Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life
comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

im friendly really :(

S

Serbitar

Hazelnut Tree, The Extraordinary
Charming, undermining, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment

<cough> me? charming? pfft

D

doh_boy

Birch, The Inspiration
Vivacious, attractive, elegant, friendly, unpretentious, modest, does not like anything in excess, abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not very passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and content atmosphere.

ummm its just like my horoscope (go figure) which also seems to assume I'm a girl :(

sucks

H

healer_mcheal

erm, this is fairly true lol....

Weeping Willow, The Melancholy
Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

B

Belsameth

Rowan, The Sensitivity
Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw Attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

at least the "does not forgive" part is true :p

Users who are viewing this thread