OMFLIPPINspatula!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
DocWolfe is no noob, I love him like a smelly brother.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye twas blue screen of death tbh pc is knackered and sploaded, pc doctors called time of death on it (but managed to get in there a final time and save my amsterdam holiday pics... i think they used that res glove off torchwood) so im usin b2's lappy atm but i ate using it because he peers at me as if im about to damage his babeh :(

any hoo things are all going great guns here, got loads of work at librarys even got to paint the murals for the childrens library summer event oO oh and got properly enganed on sunday got me ring while walking round a nature park.. was staring at it so much i tripped on a root and almost fell over lol

umm what else nowt really alls going fab but im right proper arsed off that im missing what you lot are all up to please please dont do anything interesting till i get another pc i beg of you!

oh and deebs, i took another pic of my arse for you but costoms and exercise converscated it, you may have seen the headlines in the news?

"Customs take charge of record breaking crack import"

wubs to y'all

Ez

xxxxx

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
woo engaged, nice one.

if you need someone to 'tend' to the female guests who are crying because they arnt married yet, remember to invite me :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have to admit i have not had a BSOD on my home machine for years and years. Had a few from old dogs of machines in work. To suggest they happen all the time is wrong though.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Big big grats Ez !! And best of luck to the two of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom