OMFLIPPINspatula!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Ezteq, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Ezteq

Ezteq Queen of OT

Hay hay kids

well now, remember when i posted about a month ago when i was asking how i could install another hard drive in to my pc and you were all giving me advice and stuff?... well i think i did something majorly wrong and i mean WRONG! because all of a sudden my pc screen went blue (and not from pron) and a big red warning flashed up then it curled up its toes and died.

Am at work now but just wanted y'all to know im not dead, arrested (yet) or in a coma and i miss you all it sucks not being able to chat :(
    anyhoo am taking pc to the pc doctors today so hopefully i'll be back soon (and then your peace will be shattered)

gtg now or the library police will be on to me

love you all
    Ez
    XxxxxxxxXX

:ninja:

2. Keitan

Keitan Banned

that could be the old classical "Blue screen of death " as me and my dad and bro call it :) i get it all the time :) nothing to worry about :) might need some more memory tho :p

3. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

And the whole f*cking world since 1965 :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

hahahaha idd. Lol @ trying to claim that name as your own :)

5. Nate

Nate FH is my second home

..and I suppose my Uncle didn't come up with omgwtflol? Such horrible lies!

6. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

He definitely came up with meat spin though :<<

7. Nate

Your words tell me you are a part of it aswell ;)

8. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

I may have been in the room accidentally at the time :(

9. Nate

fixed!

10. Overdriven

Overdriven Not a sandwich

B.S.O.Ds are EVIL.

11. swords

swords Can't get enough of FH

I'll keep your chair warm until you return. Warm buttcheeks for the win! (Incidently i'm flying off to Spain tomorrow so SCREW YOU ALL!)
    ps. apart from Seel, I don't do seels.
    pps. Vlad does though.
    ppps Gamah smells of deep heat and vaginal discharge IRL.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DocWolfe

DocWolfe Part of the furniture

Are you still using windows 95 or something?

13. Overdriven

You DO know, every windows OS at one point will return a BSOD...

14. DocWolfe

You DO realise your a dick...

He says he gets them ALL the time... I don't remember the last TIME I had a BSOD... INFACT I don't recall having one for the last 3 YEARS.

15. Overdriven

Then you know shit about computers. BSODs are very easy to bring up if your hardware isn't new, if your software isn't configed properly. (Drivers being one of the more fun one)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I got called a 'dick' on a public forum. I'm going to go and cry to my mommy now!

LoL, you wish you had some fucking importance on anything I felt IRL. You're like the ant I crushed this afternoon, you mean nothing and never will. You might aswell just... *Removes rest because of previous warnings*

16. Nate

I just realised if you take all the bold words in this thread and put them together you get the following!

DO DO ALL TIME BSOD INFACT YEARS shit

Who would have known...

• Like Like x 1
  17. DocWolfe

Getting in a strop coz someone told you the truth for a change?

I know nothing about computers, eh?

Try again... I graduated from uni with a 2:1 in Computer Science and I'm employed by the biggest financial software company in the world. My dissertation was on the efficiency of public/private key encryption algorithms over a wide area network.

18. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

Stone cold stunner!

(owned.)

19. Vladamir

Vladamir FH is my second home

Omg such a personal attack.

Banzor him Deebs :(

20. Everz

Everz FH is my second home

Doc flexes Epeen
    Doc Hits Overthehillandfaraway for 23234324532 dmg
    Doc Has owned Overthehillandfaraway
    Doc Wins IRL

21. swords

swords Can't get enough of FH

Thats not an attack, seel love is a beautiful thing :wij:

22. Only had one since I started using Pc's, and that was about 2 weeks ago when i was sorting out some garbage oldschool pc :D

23. Overdriven

Hmm.. So I supposedly got owned. You've got a Degree in CS and you still don't know that computers can BSOD? lol xD

24. DocWolfe

wtf... I never said that. You also assume there that all computers can BSOD... I can say for a certainty I've never had a computer that was running Linux to BSOD on me.

BSOD was a feature of the Windows 9x operating systems, where they were a regular occurance. Since Microsoft moved to the Windows NT Kernel with Windows 2000, XP, Vista... they have become a rarity. If you are getting them alot there is something seriously wrong with your hardware, the one of the few times that I did get a BSOD in XP was due to having faulty memory modules. Which I RMAed, and Corsair kindly provided me with some new ones. In most cases XP will try and fix a problem that occurs... hence not giving you a BSOD, but in cases which important data cannot be accessed i.e. corrupt sectors/segments on HD or corrupt memory addresses it will kick up one because that information is needed for normal operation.

The reason I called you a dick is because you were being fucking patronising and condecending, theres no need.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Gamah

Gamah Banned

I agree, Overdrivvel knows not what he is talking about.

26. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

I think you should step down and take this one on the chin otherwise the 'owns' will crank up! ^^

27. Congax

Congax Fledgling Freddie

"Say....what's up Doc?"

!

28. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

I smell 2 HDDs which both have active boot partitions or drive letters have changed so the OS can't find what it needs to get started.

29. Nate

Thats a good nose you got there Roo, ever considered Bog Snorkling?

[​IMG]

You need a good sniffer because you can't see shit! Or well you can see shit, perhaps...too much shit!

30. Serbitar

Serbitar Fledgling Freddie

could probably also be both drives set to master with 'teh jumpers'

p.s. i haven't had a bsod for about 2 years either \o/