Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

wtf.jpg

Such PM's from random people :p.

S

SilverHood

lol

the ranger Elayne wasn't even your char was it?

S

SilverHood

didn't think you were the type who'd read WoT ;)

T

The Kingpin

Thats alot of shit takeing up your ram..

S

SilverHood

WoT = Wheel of Time

huuuuge fantasy epic, currently on book 10
Elayne is a char from WoT, and the White Lions was the guards of Andor... tho not Elaynes ;)

T

The Kingpin

I like fantasy books by R. A. Salvatore..

D

Damon_D

Great book's..Where did you get hold of book 10 m8 ????

S

SilverHood

amazon.co.uk damon...

ofc, it's in English... none of that translated garbage ;)

0312864590.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

not that the hardcover looks like that ;)

D

Damon_D

ahhh ok thought you maybe stumbled over em here in Denmark..got mine the 9 first in bog&ide english version ofcourse..well guesses its time to visit amazon.com

S

SilverHood

Is there actually a Danish version of WoT? who translates it?

I read a danish translation of "The Hobbit" and "Dune"

Later, when I read both in english, the danish ones seemed so poor in comparison :/

T

Teh Krypt

Kingpin tell me what I don't need then :(

Btw this is supposed to be a thread about acct trading not some book.. suuuch :p

D

Damon_D

no idea realy never seen a translation..and I would not want to read it..just read the review on the new book..me thinks somone need's to go slap Robert Jordan about a bit... waiting for 2 years on a book and then its poo ;((

Shooo Krypt go trade ya imaginary what ever it was with your imaginary friend :p

S

SilverHood

it's not that bad

bit of a line up, like the book before Lord of Chaos set the scene and evolved the sub plots

besides, it has lots of stuff about Mat(rim) in it... and that's good ;)

E

Eleasias

lol WoT sucks cock, the first parts were awesome and really kept me hooked but lets take an example of the 10th book, its ABSOLUTELY CRAP, I've read 550 pages and the main character who made me interested of the series isnt even mentioned so far. It's boring and it feels like the plot isnt going anywhere, its split in way too many characters ie. when something interesting is happening its just gonna jump to another character start "all over" from the beginning with the boring shit and when something happens to that character or it gets interesting somehow, it jumps again... 100 pages boring shit and 5 pages of interesting stuff to read. And the last battle isnt any closer than it was in the 1st book and I bet there's gonna be 10 more books just to farm money :/

T

Teh Krypt

Shooo Krypt go trade ya imaginary what ever it was with your imaginary friend :p [/B]

There real I tell you real.. look theres one .. ;)

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by SilverHood

besides, it has lots of stuff about Mat(rim) in it... and that's good ;)
well unless that last pages arent all about him then I cant say theres "lots of stuff" about him, and the stuff that there actually was about him were boring t_t

D

Damon_D

Well I'm gonna get it..and hope the next one's are better

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Eleasias
lol WoT sucks cock.... And the last battle isnt any closer than it was in the 1st book and I bet there's gonna be 10 more books just to farm money :/

WoT is a masterpice... I'd say it's a better read than Tolkien, and there are 12 books in the WoT series, and then another 3 preludes (featuring Moraine and Lan before they discovered Rand), think the first one is called New Spring or some such

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
wtf.jpg

Such PM's from random people :p.

accept it, then we are on same server and realm :great:

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by SilverHood
WoT is a masterpice... I'd say it's a better read than Tolkien, and there are 12 books in the WoT series, and then another 3 preludes (featuring Moraine and Lan before they discovered Rand), think the first one is called New Spring or some such
umm there's 10 books in the serie now and originally it was supposed to be 5 or 8 books, cant remember now, which makes me think there will be more than a few more just to get more money o_O

A

Arnor

Originally posted by klavrynd
discworld 4 teh win

seconded, with a vengeance!

WoT is to me panning out to be a quest for more money. It started cool, but I jumped off when I saw he was not makin much progress and the books just became filling

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Arnor2
seconded, with a vengeance!

WoT is to me panning out to be a quest for more money. It started cool, but I jumped off when I saw he was not makin much progress and the books just became filling
excactly o_O

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by klavrynd
discworld 4 teh win

pfff, hes crap, and the rpg is even worse.. :/

eddings for teh win, or dragonlance =)

D

Damon_D

aye discworld is ok for a singel giggle..but thats it.. I want some peopel being chopped to pieces, and blasted with weird magic until there ears smoke and they bleed from there toe's :clap:
So if not WoT then the series "The Sword of Truth " by Terry Goodkind for tha win ;)

K

krait

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
aye discworld is ok for a singel giggle..but thats it.. I want some peopel being chopped to pieces, and blasted with weird magic until there ears smoke and they bleed from there toe's :clap:
So if not WoT then the series "The Sword of Truth " by Terry Goodkind for tha win ;)

Try George rr Martin or Steven Erikson for more gritty fantasy.

Although Jordans books are still the best even if the last book was a big let down.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread