Old

Ezteq

Queen of OT
happy birthday!

there needs to be some sort of age limit on the internet, too many of you old

Yeah but look on the brightside, we're so damn old we'll all be dead soon enough!

...especially Job by the sounds of it that dude is decomposing as he types, seriously I'm imagining something like The Mummy sat behind a keyboard with bits of skin hanging off and joints creaking everytime his fingers move *shudder* yeesh!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
there needs to be some sort of age limit on the internet, too many of you old fuckers

I'm so old my the first picture I drew on a computer was a 16 color bitmap and I had to assign each pixel a colour and position by hand.
I've got is somewhere...oh hang on the British Museum haven't sent it back yet.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
*ZOOOOM !*
What was that?
That was your life mate.
Oh. That was quick. Do I get another?
Nope, sorry mate. Thats your lot.

Back to the world of dreams...yes, dear?

[for a bonus 15 points name the show]

Fawlty Towers

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks guys, for all the heartwarming (and some terrifying) replies :D
Haven't been on freddys in a while due to being faar to busy, and I still am, but after some exams (doing a management course) in july, I'll probably be able to say hi a bit more :)

Thanks again, and to be honest, now that I'm actually thirty... it's not that bad. :D

I'm so old my the first picture I drew on a computer was a 16 color bitmap and I had to assign each pixel a colour and position by hand.
I've got is somewhere...oh hang on the British Museum haven't sent it back yet.

Oi mate, color??? That's not old. First drawing I made I could only use standard ascii symbols! And only in 2 brightness settings... :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
what's that smell? oh it's just you lot and your leaking piss sacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom