Old

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Old.....

Yeah, old old old... :(
It's my final 105 minutes as a twentier.....

*grabs cane and leg warming blanket...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Grim isn't it? When I dinged 35 a couple of months ago I felt like weeping, where the fuck did the last 20 years go?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
*ZOOOOM !*
What was that?
That was your life mate.
Oh. That was quick. Do I get another?
Nope, sorry mate. Thats your lot.

Back to the world of dreams...yes, dear?

[for a bonus 15 points name the show]

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Grim isn't it? When I dinged 35 a couple of months ago I felt like weeping, where the fuck did the last 20 years go?

Only too true.... Can't think of anything to add to it. Time goes too fucking fast :/

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
When I was 17 I was young, immortal and I didn't ever want kids. I turn 27 this year, I've got a fiance I'll get round to marrying when we can afford it, a house to pay rent and bills for and I've got a beautiful little girl I love to bits. I wonder where the time goes too...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Enjoy your 105 minutes & Happy Birthday

You should do something memorable in the last hour & a half. Run down the street wearing your wife's dress. Or dye your hair. In cat poo. Or cover your house in toilet paper.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
where the fuck did the last 20 years go?

newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
40's are the worst of your life, trust me..
Started going grey, eyebrows bushy, stiff knees in the morning, takes twice as long
to get it up.
Everything I eat goes round my waist, can read anything until I hold it at arms length, taking a piss always ends in a dribble.
50 looms on the horizon, teenagers treat you like your 90.

Good points...none.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Started going grey, eyebrows bushy, stiff knees in the morning, takes twice as long
to get it up.
Everything I eat goes round my waist, can read anything until I hold it at arms length, taking a piss always ends in a dribble.

Good points...none.

That's it! Make him feel alot better! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you fools!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday my dear and thoroughly enjoy it and that the next section of your life brings more ups than downs.

Am now 31 and tbh it is wonderful, it really makes me laugh when you see people blathering on about how they wish they were teenagers again, yeah movie teenagers!! cast your mind back to when you were a real teenager...*time tunnel type effect* I don't know about you but I was so desperate to get people's approval and for them to like me even when I was giving off an 'I don't want you to like me,a nd I don't care' aura, I couldn't articulate my feelings, I didn't understand my feelings and I was just a bit useless, very spotty and rather misreable and powerless tbh.

Getting older, yes it adds another number on your age but it also gives you more strength and confidence (some people) and experience so that you can avoid all those painful things you went through as a teenager. Enjoy it mate, not the growing older so much as just the growing.

/hugs
xxx

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Tbfh, Im 31 in a matter of 1 month and fuck me! Im recovering my 25yo vitality. Im fitter than ever, and even my weekends start on thursday nites.

Age is something you carry inside you, dont let any1 tell you how old are you (plus its always a blast for your ego when sum1 guess your age around 27 :p )

Fast

Part of the furniture
Totally agree with Vas and Ez, never felt better and im 38 :D I'm as fit as I was in my 20's, more wiser and more confident. Sod those teen and early 20's years, nothing but a pain trying to work yourself and the world out.

Job, get a grip man. :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Happy Birthday you dirty dutch bastard! Hope you have a great day

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Age is something you carry inside you, dont let any1 tell you how old are you (plus its always a blast for your ego when sum1 guess your age around 27 :p )

you spend first decade or so trying to feel / look 20+ , then you start backpeddling hard - thats when your getting old :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
happy birthday!

there needs to be some sort of age limit on the internet, too many of you old fuckers

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
to get it up.

Good points...none.

ROFL...oh wait....:(.......Samaritans Home Page-->

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah well I do look young for my age and even at 42 I was still partying
till 4am Fri/Sat night.
But I had also outlasted my original school mates and moved on to a younger
crown 15 years my junior and people still thought I was the youngest.
Then one day it all caught up with me at once.
I guess I thought it would last forever, mountain walking, waterskiing, motocross bikes, diving without a slightest twinge of age.
Then came the day of judgement, don't get me wrong I'm hardly worn out, just feeling the start of worse to come.
I think the hardest part is the lack of desire, not just hank-panky, everything seems to have lost it's edge. I think back and how excited I used to get over a short skirt or a flash of skin, a new bike or car, a party with loads of hot chicks...
Now it's just..MEH.

Get me a rope.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
jesus, and I thought I was a miserable sod about my age...

*rumages around in loft*...lets see what we got here

....Leonard Cohen record
....a bottle of gin....
....rope....ok we're set

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
32, never felt better about me and my age - I'm wiser, better in all aspects (except a few gray hairs here and there).

*It* goes up ok, I can do physical effort np, ride my bike pretty often, can safely ingest more than 4 pints without feeling dizzy...

Why would I wanna be a teen, or mid 20's again? Why would I wanna experience all that defined who I am now all over again? It happened, whatever trenches those experiences dug into my brain, it's who I am now - I doubt any of you would want to be a different person, should they have the choice - you'd erase who you are.

Enjoy it mate, we all go through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom