Old DaoC guilds on Karak-Norn

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Hi!

Just wondering if there are any old DaoC guilds playing on Karak-Norn? Have not really stumbled on many familiar guild names so far... Did I roll on the wrong server? :twak:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Most are on Karak Eight Peaks, and some on Karak Hirn too I think

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
With 600 people queues.

That is exactly why I did not choose any of those servers... Guess I will have to find some new company on Karak-Norn :D

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
karak Hirn order has a few good sized daoc guilds and the Q time is about 5mins at peak time.

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
Hey soz just came across this post.

Yer like Aqe says (Hi Aqe btw :) ) There is massive queues on the popular DaoC servers. Cult of the Dead Dragon (aka Dead Dragon Society frmo Exc/Alb) were joining these servers but prefered to not have to queue to get onto a server.

We rolled on Karak-norn as it was one of the better balanced Order / Destro servers at the time, and yet higher pop then many others.
We have like all servers, grown quicker on Destro :( but its slowly balancing out more and more as we see the guilds on Order start to pick themselves up now with a few very good "exclusive" guilds there.

PS. we tend to use WHA as the server forum, there is quite a few ex-DAoC players on the server, but not alot of "famous" players so to speak.

M

Miss Chief

I was in a couple of guild in DAoC I was in Midgard on Excalibre. What server/realm were you from? When did you play?

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Draconis Combine ex of Mid Pryd are on Karak Norn Order, contact any of us in game.

Dongumba

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I´ve seen many old DaoC guild on Order / Karak Azgal such as Gryphon Knights, Purple Warriors, Eclipse and some more that i can´t really remember the name of right now =(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
must have missed you lot then because i cant seem to remember seing anyone from Celtic Leaf Army before :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom