old before my time?

R

--Random--

right, first off, dont take this as a repent style post boasting about how much i go out and stuff, coz i dont.

i went out last night, to celebrate a friends 21st birthday, to some club in london... and i hated it. i hate clubbing, its shit! why do people do it?! you go to a 'very' loud place, playing sickeningly loud music, while you either dance around or 'mosh' with these fuckin immature wankstain kids, or just watch them make absolute tits of themselves. the other alternative is to go on the pull, but who would want to in a place like that? you'd prolly catch aids... plus the population was roughly 10 male to every 1 female.

now, i may sound like an old man saying that, but im only 20! i've never enjoyed clubbing, its absolute shite! all i've acheived by going there is an aching neck, constant fucking ringing in my ears and a sudden hatred of london. i swear london is THE biggest dump on the planet. so whats the attraction with clubbing?! why do people do it?? i'd so much rather go have a pint with my friends in a nice quiet pub, play some pool and listen to some quiet music over a nice pint of non-watered down beer.

S

saltymcpepper

cant fucking stand clubbing myself
would much rather sit in the pub with my mates playing pool

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
cant fucking stand clubbing myself
would much rather sit in the pub with my mates playing pool

Agreed, although I see you as the clubbin' type salty.

S

saltymcpepper

what do you mean, a 17 year old complete and utter bastard? xDD

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by --Random--
right, first off, dont take this as a repent style post boasting about how much i go out and stuff, coz i dont.

i went out last night, to celebrate a friends 21st birthday, to some club in london... and i hated it. i hate clubbing, its shit! why do people do it?! you go to a 'very' loud place, playing sickeningly loud music, while you either dance around or 'mosh' with these fuckin immature wankstain kids, or just watch them make absolute tits of themselves. the other alternative is to go on the pull, but who would want to in a place like that? you'd prolly catch aids... plus the population was roughly 10 male to every 1 female.

now, i may sound like an old man saying that, but im only 20! i've never enjoyed clubbing, its absolute shite! all i've acheived by going there is an aching neck, constant fucking ringing in my ears and a sudden hatred of london. i swear london is THE biggest dump on the planet. so whats the attraction with clubbing?! why do people do it?? i'd so much rather go have a pint with my friends in a nice quiet pub, play some pool and listen to some
quiet music over a nice pint of non-watered down beer.

i enjoy clubbing altho last nite was rubbish hardly none of my m8s went, the mini pub crawl b4 was fun tho, sum guy coming upto our table in varsity trying 2 get the girls 2 dance on the table ^ ^

K

kirennia

i'd so much rather go have a pint with my friends in a nice quiet pub, play some pool and listen to some quiet music over a nice pint of non-watered down beer.

C

Ceap

OMG u SOOOO went to Afterschool didnt u? i hate that place :p

R

--Random--

Re: Re: old before my time?

Originally posted by Ceap
OMG u SOOOO went to Afterschool didnt u? i hate that place :p

afterschool? u mean the afterschool club? never been there but heard of it. na i went to... urr, dunno whats its called, some rock club. sucked.

C

Ceap

its off Holborn street, LSE student union... bad rock club... and bloody hoxtonite first years everywhere!!!

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Ceap
its off Holborn street, LSE student union... bad rock club... and bloody hoxtonite first years everywhere!!!

ahh right, na this was in err, totenham court rd i think.

R

--Random--

ahhhh nono i remember now, mean fiddler.. thats where it was.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I prefer drinking with my friends, or going to a pub with some friends.
Loud techno music and raving dance maniacs on assorted drugs isnt my idea of a good time.

O

old.Xarr

what gombur said..

although i don't mind a little dancing (or spasmic body movement as some would call it) with a few girls when i'm on my way (alcohol level = saturated).

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.Xarr

although i don't mind a little dancing (or spasmic body movement as some would call it) with a few girls when i'm on my way (alcohol level = saturated).

I second that.

BUT! It depends on the girl and the music ;o

C

Ceap

go moshin'... then u can knock over small kiddies who have silly hoxton hair

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Care to translate to normal english Oo

O

old.Bubble

now, i may sound like an old man saying that, but im only 20! i've never enjoyed clubbing, its absolute shite! all i've acheived by going there is an aching neck, constant fucking ringing in my ears and a sudden hatred of london. i swear london is THE biggest dump on the planet. so whats the attraction with clubbing?! why do people do it?? i'd so much rather go have a pint with my friends in a nice quiet pub, play some pool and listen to some quiet music over a nice pint of non-watered down beer.

When i was 17/18 i used to go clubbing 3 or 4 times a week

At 21 i stopped

Now i go out maybe once a month :(

Users who are viewing this thread