Okay then... Which ML you going for?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
TOA approaching on the ever closer horizon and its time i decided for sure which ML to go for, i have a choice between Stormlord and Convoker... I have heard both suck balls but i've been leaning towards stormlord cos it has a better name.

Can people start listing what they are goign to choose and the reasons for their decision? also listing any good implications of abilities which will affect RvR scenarios?

:wub:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I am going to go stormlord first atleast.
reason: it is a great leaching ML line :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Once again I am undecided which path to take. I've fluctuated towards first Convoker and then Stormlord, but now I am back to square one. The VNBoards are no help at all either. :(

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Soujourner, perfecter is up for the druids to grab.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going for Perfecter, and any cleric who doesnt should be slapped until they do :)

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm going Stormlord, with the increasing amount of zergs recently, i think it's worth it :m00: and it's got a better name than Convoker and better abilities :kissit:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Perfector on my Healer definatly - you will all learn to ph34r my AE heals ;)

Still not sure what i want for my Shammy. TBH neither of the options avalible to him really scream out 'GET ME OR DIE PAINFULLY!!!!' so i'm gonna focus on afore mentioned Healer before i worry about him :D

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
Perfecter on druid
stormlord or warlord on mentalist .... still not decided :D

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
i fink i will go spymaster on sb, will bring some xtra plats in while lvling all artifacts with ML1, battlemaster dont seem to good for solo sb anyway and i want spymaster lvl9, infil zergs, fear my ae mezz poison ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
perfector till ML10 then respec to warlord ;)

so, in other words, perfector :p

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
ok help! what is good for a hunter and what are the advantages of it? i cant find any resources narf

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm leaning towards sojourner

HOWEVER, some of the abilities on warlord look good :-/

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Laryssa said:
Perfecter on druid
stormlord or warlord on mentalist .... still not decided :D
Bah, what the heck is this, mentalists and BDs get to choose something other than Stormlord and Convoker? :eek7: Unfair. :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sure yet, can get Battlemaster or Warlord, only good thing about Battlemaster is Bodyguard, the rest is stupid styles and I already have 8 on my quickbar, really do not fancy having 2 quickbars of bloody styles.

Warlord looks nice but nearly all the abilities are on the same friggin timer so you only get to use 1 every 5 minutes.

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Sojouner, for Forceful Zephyr.

Il be going for battlemaster on my hunter as Forceful Zephyr in the Sojouner line has one problem imo

"The Zephyr appears about a body's length in front of the caster when cast, the same as with all summoned pets.
Note: If you are being melee by an enemy player the Zephyr may not grab him/her if they are closer than one body length. They would be considered not in the flight path."

So if you were thinking of using it to give u some breathing space between you and the newly popped infil/ns/sb then think again :/

Battlemaster imo is "alot" better

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Battlemaster sucks. The zephyr problem should be easily solved by turning your back to the target. It appears in front of you, flies towards gt, grabbing target as it goes. Jeez, use your head.

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Warlord, Battlemaster has bodyguard, but I aint gonna take a ML just to be able to guard better. 99% Chance I'm gonna go 2H anyway once ML 10 is reached.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
i shall be going for the warlord ML simply because all the other clerics will be going for perfector :p
(plus the main weakness of my class is its inability to deal with pets so the shout should be a welcome addition.)

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Thrown Weps under battlemaster looks interesting, but it makes thrown weps for warrior even less likely to be beefed up.

Some of the healing AE's under warlord look sweet as nut though.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
ive only have 1 thing to say :flame:

" I have Ignore Pain. I have Faith Heal. I have 86 shield. I have Parry. I have 1075 af. I have Belt of the Sun charge (AP). I have a style shield from spear of kings. I have two self heal proccs. I have ablatives out the ass. I have 2500-2600 hps. Have fun killing me. Your worst fears have now come true, you must now kill the paladin first. Have fun! ." - Lelorinul

that will be me when toa hits :flame:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Having hard time choosing between convoker and stormlord.. cos they both equally suck ;x

Semaka

Fledgling Freddie
Warlord
Skalds need 2 spread some more love dunno if Leadership (ML9) + Crocodile’s Tears Ring will stuck but will be good for group anyway :)

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
from what i've read those clouds need 13s to cast.
apparently they're qc-able .. caster love!

eldritch - stormlord to ML10
enchanter - convoker to ML8
hero - battlemaster to ML8
blademaster - banelord to ML6
druid - perfector to ML4

lucky I enjoy PvE :p

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Not 100% decided who to do ML's with yet... but for my Ranger main I'd go Sojourner.

If I do any alts, my Druid would be a Perfector :)worthy: ), Mentalist would be Warlord (so much sexy stuff in there if you ask me :sex: ), Eldritch would be Convoker (eld with pets! xD)... but I'll have to see.

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...what to choose...Banelord or a Battlemaster.

Banelord would prolly fit better into the Way of a Champion (seeing that the feats you get can really annoy your target: debuffs and such). There is one big, huge, ultimate annoying thing about the Banelord though: The ML10 ability DOESNT WORK IN PVP.

At Lv10 you get the Demoralization ability (not to be mistaken with the Demoralization-spell Champs use). According to /delve it says: "lower's enemy spec level for variance and damage calc purposes." But a lot of peeps have tested it on Pendragon and all of em said that it didnt work at all in PvP.

Imo this ML10-thing would be really really nice if it would work in PvP (heck, I even think it was intended to work in PvP) but its quite useless, if you can only use it while PvE.

The other big question is: Will Mythic eventually fix this bug?

Anyways...the second option for me would be to become a Battlemaster.
In this path you gain a lot of new damage styles, an uber keep-door-hittage-style and (really important imo): The Bodyguard ability.

Also at Lv9 and 10 you get some (imo) really nice debuff-tools. At Lv9 you'd get a PBAE that debuffs the str/con of the enemy by 40 (have to find out yet if it stacks with the Champdebuff) and the Lv10 MA removes a random buff of your enemy COMPLETLY

Quite frankly atm I am a bit more attracted to the Battlemaster-ML but i think that a lot will choose that one. Also there may still be hope that Mythic somehow changes the Lv10-Banelord ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom