Okay then... Which ML you going for?

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
A mercs only option is banelord I think even though i havent looked into it properly.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Banelord seems a bit weak to me. Too many abilities sharing the same timer and fairly weak effects compared to other paths. I guess I'll pick Banelord then, and not have to phear the Tab Fren

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
imo for healer
ml9 sojourner > ml9 perfecter
ml8- sojourner < ml8- perfecter
decisions decisions tt

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
fixed within about a day ;)

none of them are quick castable

And there was me thinking nightshades were getting the shaft :touch: I think stealth stormlords could be good fun :)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
hmm.. havent read anything about ToA yet.... maybe its time for me to do so now :p

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
"The Stormlord brings forth the fury of the tempest upon his enemies."

Has me sold! :D

Bound to be crap though......

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
Battlemaster I believe. Looks the far better option for a Merc.

Skilgannon said:
Banelord seems a bit weak to me. Too many abilities sharing the same timer and fairly weak effects compared to other paths. I guess I'll pick Banelord then, and not have to phear the Tab Fren

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I think I'll go Banelord, most of the abilties might be useful but the ML10 ability gives a 20% dps boost :D not sure if that affects both melee and the leviathan proc, but would sure be a nice addition to the abs debuff from reavers... heard its a 5 sec cast tho

Bernard

Fledgling Freddie
I'd go Battlemaster for my paladin, Spymaster for infiltrator, and maybe Perfecter for my friar....

but it's not the final decision yet :touch:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Lox help me out here, whats the huge advantage of sojourner? haven't really taken a close look yet, but I saw a shitload of crap in it for sure :|.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Battlemaster is shit with the exception of Bodyguard, which is useless to me for two reasons:

• I am mostly solo.
  • I am a selfish **** who would rather have an ability that benefits myself.

Now, Sojourner is a lot of wanktart too, but it has an ability, Forceful Zephyr. This ability summons a pet that travels towards a ground target, dragging your target with it. While your target is being dragged, you can shoot it to merry fuck. Sojourner also allows you to port back to your bind point, which means I shall be zerged nay more!

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Aerisa said:
Battlemaster I believe. Looks the far better option for a Merc.

Could you explain to me please while battlemaster is better for a merc .. I thought it was mainly for guarders like pallys and armsmen .. I have no info on it though ..

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Still under thinking...have to also wait till some genies make some nice chanter / ns templates :D

mebbe Convoker for chanter and Spymaster ofc for Mr.Shade...<must resist getting ml`s for rest :x>

Btw.if ye find some nice toa-rvr videos,feel free to throw links here,ty :)

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, both stormlord and convoker sucks ass.

as a wizard, why bother with either ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
stighelmer said:
seriously, both stormlord and convoker sucks ass.

as a wizard, why bother with either ?

coz it might be fun? :)

only battlemaster and perfector are particularly overpowered really - and I imagine they'll get toned down, MLs are supposed to be "handy for your force if anyone around has one" not "must have for 8vs8"

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
oh I am doing this for fun ? good to know :)

well just a quick question, can I change from one ML to another without having to redo from level 1 ?

Herjulf

Banned
As locksley are going for Gaylord i was thinking going for spankmaster.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Gibbo said:
"The Stormlord brings forth the fury of the tempest upon his enemies."

Has me sold! :D

Bound to be crap though......

Think of it as the thane of the ML world. Great on paper, mediocre in real life...

Just look at it, it's called STORMLORD and most of the abilities were stolen from the suggestions given to try to make thanes competitive in RvR

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Does the dex/qui and str/con debuff storms stack with a sorcs str/con or dex/qui debuffs?

So hard to choose Storm or Convoker... damn.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Stormlord ML10 - Arcing power, after being cast for the next 30 seconds any single target spells you cast become AE. (Think that's how it works)

Sounds rather uber for a debuffer in a PBAoE group imo, just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom