Ok why ?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
what is peoples OBSESSION with 8 people ? I DONT want to say NO to number 9 to present himself for rvr.

if you get your butt out with 9 ppl and roam, then just do it :) Hell I even said 2FGs is fine.. think you misunderstood me alil bit :>

Muylaetrix said:
all you keep saying is `start playing like us`.

no thank you very much.

let other people run their perfected 8 man squads, let us do our thing.

No, what im saying is, less camping bridges (not only pointed at you mate, its for all the campers out there), do something more than just standing around waiting for stuff to zerg down. At least get the butt on a boat and go see odins or emain or whatever :)

Nate

FH is my second home
thats it shike <3 nice small chunks :)

Shike said:
No, what im saying is, less camping bridges (not only pointed at you mate, its for all the campers out there), do something more than just standing around waiting for stuff to zerg down. At least get the butt on a boat and go see odins or emain or whatever :)

totally agree here, I'd really like to see people moving away from bridges / drop spots as..it can't be fun staring at the brick work for that long in a day, daoc was created with a lot of different zones / areas in the game yet the general population use a very,very,very small part of it without trying somewhere else. roaming is great fun! it keeps the game rolling and the areas for fights vast, you never know when your going to run in to something..whereas camping somewhere is basically waiting for duels...which tends to get boring if you face the same person 3x +

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:

Agree that it would be better if zergs moved a little atleast like they did in OF.
Thing is that in OF you created a CG for it, Someone then called the shots. These days the bridge campers is solo or grped in small grps. As that they cant move or they get split up.

As the unorganiced zerg is so much weaker it rather stay at a position that give some advantage = bridge. Random groups, other zerg, soloers etc will most likely show up if you wait long enough.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
if you get your butt out with 9 ppl and roam, then just do it :) Hell I even said 2FGs is fine.. think you misunderstood me alil bit :>

we move around a lot.

we don`t roam though.

roaming makes me think of blind apes who are searching bananas.

We move from one spot to another IF we have a reason to move. moving is a means, not an end.

If i go from point A to point B, i`ll probably take a road that ensures we run into noone on the way... or so i hope.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
pip said:
I am not trolling nothing? if i was i would of answer all your insults towards me i just thought it would be a intresting thread? and hoping to show all that /crying about adds/zergs on fh is just stupid and makes you look like a fool. There i have answered you now are you happy?

U perform your Perforate Artery perfectly (+564)

376 damage is absorbed by your targets shielding
U hit preacherboypip with your axe for 176(-39)
U hit preacherboypip with your sword for 78(-20)

:(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Gratscensi said:

.....why are you even persisting in this case? It's a guild originally from alb/excal consisting of a bunch who are generally a good laugh and have been around pretty much since the beginning of the game. Why don't you just look them up on duskwave so you can put some names to the guild.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
.....why are you even persisting in this case? It's a guild originally from alb/excal consisting of a bunch who are generally a good laugh and have been around pretty much since the beginning of the game. Why don't you just look them up on duskwave so you can put some names to the guild.

did you notice me not even replying to such obvious flame bait ?

ok, who is this `gratscensi` nerd so i can hunt his chars ingame (haha, rofl, :p)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:
_|_|o
_|x|x
X|_|o

STALEMATE!!!
theoretically all the 2nd player can do is defend, if you loose, get some practice

i suggest a snooker format approach to the game ie 2 games out of 3, but thats not fair so make it 2/4:p... any challengers pm me!:p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
we move around a lot.

we don`t roam though.

roaming makes me think of blind apes who are searching bananas.

We move from one spot to another IF we have a reason to move. moving is a means, not an end.

If i go from point A to point B, i`ll probably take a road that ensures we run into noone on the way... or so i hope.

Roaming is fun as Shike said because you don't really know when you will run into a group or whatever.

Camping really sux, it can be okay if nothing else and if there is lots of action in one area (for awhile) but camping for longer times is just boring.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
Roaming is fun as Shike said because you don't really know when you will run into a group or whatever.

raoming is no fun with a substandard group. to make roaming `fun(???)` i would have to ask players to play specific chars instead of what they want and i DON`T want to do that. running around over the open field without speed and someone who can mezz or demezz for example is just utter shit.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
STALEMATE!!!
theoretically all the 2nd player can do is defend, if you loose, get some practice

i suggest a snooker format approach to the game ie 2 games out of 3, but thats not fair so make it 2/4:p... any challengers pm me!:p
If the 2nd player totaly randomly place his first "o" he will loose 50% of the time (you dont however as its stupid :) )

_|_|_
_|x|o
_|_|_

_|x|_
_|x|o
_|o|_

x|x|_
_|x|o
_|o|o

x Win in next move.
As long as "o" does put in a corner first time none wins.

pip said:
If you don't like my threads don't have to read em, :) and you must have short memory,you have called me alot of names in this thread:( but the amount of post you have made in this thread me thinks you like em:p

I don't think this thread is daft or stupid, but I also do not think that this was the turn you anticipated for the thread.
I also like to call you names, it is very gratifying some how :fluffle:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
raoming is no fun with a substandard group. to make roaming `fun(???)` i would have to ask players to play specific chars instead of what they want and i DON`T want to do that. running around over the open field without speed and someone who can mezz or demezz for example is just utter shit.

you don't need a fg to roam, you can run about with whatever, me and my mates used to run as a 3 men group when there wasent much else to do and we had loads of fun and often killed off smaller groups or whatever as just 3 peeps, it's not like you need to go agramon with you'r group.

So I don't really understand you'r reasoning there.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Elrandhir said:
you don't need a fg to roam, you can run about with whatever, me and my mates used to run as a 3 men group when there wasent much else to do and we had loads of fun and often killed off smaller groups or whatever as just 3 peeps, it's not like you need to go agramon with you'r group.

So I don't really understand you'r reasoning there.

We do, quite often starts out with 3 or 4 and grows as people log in. Doesn't matter what classes people want to play they get an invite. Big problem is that we dont have regular sorc's and sometimes roam without speed. Still, we enjoy ourselves and thats all you can ask of any game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom