Ok, were you a n00b?

• Thread starter old.shotgunstow
  • Start date
O

old.shotgunstow

Ok, time to be honest. Who was a n00b like me when they created their character who is now lvl 51 etc?

I put 10 into intelligence. Woot for me :D

E

Ekydus

I honestly can't remember what I put into my main character. I knew very little and went by what I knew about the class I would become and what the little box on the right said. :p

It was so damn long ago I can't remember though...

/edit: I think I got lucky, Used Strength, Dexterity and Piety if I remember correctly.

C

_-Coim-_

ooooo with my armsman (second char methinks) i put...10 strength 5 con 5 dex, then the rest of the points in everything else :eek: :eek7: lol put some points in charisma as well :eek:

J

Javai

My Paladin still has 5 thrust cos the church gave me a damned rapier at the start....

Me and Vladimir were such noobs that we created a Paladin/Mercenary duo :p

A

Apathy

Sorc had +5 empathy and spent four weeks getting to level 10 because I only killed green con mobs by chain-casting the base DoT.

a.

A

**Aligro**

spent my preteens convincing myself i could kill oranges which i could but only 25% of the time...... hard time getting to 13 lol
ah i remember they had a patch that took all day... and they gave me half a level free..... i thought ~WOW 1/2 a LEVEL OMG and i was happy for the rest of the week

D

dakeyras

First char was a Thane...nuff said

Second char was a spearo, and i went 50 spear/50 parry in the belief that I would hardly ever be hit in RvR with 50 parry. :(

A

Arnor

I was a noob, but thanks to the excellent tutorage of Xarr I turned out ok, that and the fact that we were a bunch of 7(or sumt) rl mates that xp'ed in a group since lvl 5 with xarr as mid guide.

V

Vasconcelos

I choose the easy way.

DAOC Beta: Highlander Mercenary with starting CONS/STRE n every training point invested in DW/Slash.

DAOC Release Day: same routine.

And became a Cookie cutter template: 50DW/50 Slash/27 Parry

M

moona

Baba was lv 15 i think and i specced in slash, shield , 2handed , thrust :p :p

Beat me :p

K

Kagato.

I think I put 10 Strength, 10 Dex 5 con and 5 quickness lol,

still doing ok now after 83 + days played and RR5+

Be nice though if I could shift those 5 from quick back into con :(

C

_-Coim-_

in the beta's i had an armsman and specced full thrust :D

P

Pin

Errrr.... My first char (beyond level 10) was an Earth Theurg :(

He's got +5 str too :) (I figured it would help when picking up loot and reduce the trips to sell it :p )

C

_-Coim-_

btw, forgot to mention, full thrust with a slash type weapon :p

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by _-Coim-_
btw, forgot to mention, full thrust with a slash type weapon :p

ROFL that happened to me at low levels. Imagine a n00bass lvl 12 merc wondering why they hit unstyled if he used Uppercut when using a rapier :p:p

D

dimerian

Oh and yes,was close to set + cha to my paladin but was that time wise enuff to ask from someone ;)

C

_-Coim-_

yup lol, then i had a wiz, anyone else do this?: spread all your points out between fire, ice and earth :p lol could only just solo blue con's :D ahh the beta's.....

V

vindicat0r

I put 5 points into charisma thinking I could interact better with npc's :x. think i went 10 quick as well :D, maybe it was 5 :0

C

_-Coim-_

geez, ever been off school or work and you just feel the need to

M

moo_work

why u think i am re-leveling mistar?

briton slash with +5 int for teh winn? i think not.

A

adari

Originally posted by moo_work
why u think i am re-leveling mistar?

briton slash with +5 int for teh winn? i think not.

cos u deleted him but missed alb i fink ;p

n00b

V

vindicat0r

That's harsh. here have a m00 instead.

Come on there has to be some more gimp's out ther :D

the highlander arms with + 20 int come on down ! :D

< its not me, briton's pwnz ^^ >

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom