Ok so theres def no Cats in UK but........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Castus, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castus

Castus Can't get enough of FH

In the stores you`ve checked have you even seen any of the so called marketting they`ve paid for(with our subs)? Any posters? Any naked Hibs holding up 'Join the Tree alliance today' banners? Seen Requiel busking?

I for 1 have`nt seen jack shit advertising in the UK.I think pczone have a review in next issue and thats it.

2. Elitestoner

Elitestoner Can't get enough of FH

i love these fresh and untouched issues

3. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

Fresh? Nope
    Untouched? Of course not ! :p :p :p

4. Case

Case Fledgling Freddie

I've been playing WoW solidly and didn't even realise Cata's was out this week

If I was a new person looking for a new game to play I wouldn't have picked Cata's since I wouldn't have even heard anything about it. The only way to find out is to look for it yourself and why would you do that with WoW adverts everywhere?

In fact as a paying subscriber to DAOC I don't know anything about it, where's an email providing me with details and where to purchase? or a letter in the post maybe like ISP's used to do with a free demo disk?

5. Gamah

Gamah Banned

You love Fresh and untouched turd, and no I don't want to join you scat club :(

6. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

already a thread on this that needs some lubbin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.