OK, Fess up, what incredibly stupid things have you done in DAOC?

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by Fightersuntzu
the STUPIDEST by far tho was at berkstead a long time ago - mids had taken sursbrooke and we were defending with some SotL and others. My group walks out and a quick-moving guard patrol aggroes us, so we run like hell back - and they kill us, and the group that came to help us, and a group near the door, and then proceed throughout the keep and kill every single albion, while the guards stand there and go "huh?" :) I think that was the worst thing that ever happened lol

I remember that, I was scouting around nearby when like half my guild starts shouting over gc that a Jarl patrol was inside Berks and pretty much killing everyone, and the guards weren't doing anything.

O

old.stroller

My very first "proper" group as a level nine hunter ended rather badly when the target of our affections brought a few friends along. NP except I had just pressed the "/" key to chat and didn't realise I needed to delete before being able to turn to combat mode. While my buddies are being munched on and I'm desperately pressing every button in sight I did something with my pet and I swear it attacked the third member of our party. I must have released and he hit it or something. Anyway, upshot was two dead and not very friendly buddies and me leaving midgard in a hurry!

I still wake up at nights thinking about this so if they read this, sorry (again)

F

Fafnir

:)

Originally posted by anastasia
Forgot to get my CON back from a healer one drunken night. Was soloing Rock Bounders in Snowdonia and couldn't figure out why they kept killing me, when earlier I'd been soloing oranges and yellows was no problem.

Next day logged in and went to visit healer - 27 points of CON and 5 gold later it suddenly became clear what the problem had been.

Anastasia Lvl 24 Minstrel
-Dead Dragons Society-

I had the same problem, at lvl 39, and that cost me a heap of money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom