OK... albs... in here.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Apathy
Landshark, my most beautiful cupcake, be a dear and dig out that post where WF goes all crazy at Tyka for killing his wizard about fifty times in a row and how he is going to wreak revenge when his sorc gets to 50...the phrase "rape you with my bolt range mezz" is ringing in my ears!
I vaguely remember something about "cumming all over my screen" when he was landing that mezz.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Ekydus
Oh BTW gunZ, you quoted me as if I am a retard.
Firstly I am not.
Umm, how over-sensitive are you? Gunnerr's post was explanatory and benign, and you immediately raise your thorns and attack? Ease off and gratefully take advice from an RR8+ tank instead of blowing your top.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Jiggs
but yes it takes literally ages to drum into albs skulls to play agressive....
Yeah, I know, when in a pickup group in Emain with a sorcerer and the sorcerer lands an AoE mezz, everyone is just milling around uncertainly, unsure of what to do. :D

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Belomar
I vaguely remember something about "cumming all over my screen" when he was landing that mezz.

Must be a really tiny screen.

a.

E

Ekydus

Belomar I found gunZ- reply to me very upsetting and I couldn't sleep all night.
If you call that over sensitive, then I guess I am. ;)

T

Treniel-

to all you whining your probably the dum ass albs who attack messed people

(and no i cba to read through the thread to find out if u are or not)

he has a bloody good point like it or not

majority of albs = stupid and useless in RvR

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Ekydus
Belomar I found gunZ- reply to me very upsetting and I couldn't sleep all night.
If you call that over sensitive, then I guess I am. ;)

:fluffle:

S

Simius

Yes, a lot of albion need to learn how to deal with mez. However, calling everyone in the realm a moron because you died is just going to mark you up as an arrogant prick for the remaining few who didn't know already.

O

old.Wildfire

I can't help being uber, why does everyone hold it against me :rolleyes:

K

Khalen

Because you're one of those so ubah fire wizzies :p

AE FIRE AE FIRE YESSSSSSSSS BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNN!!! :D

L

leorin

Originally posted by Treniel-
to all you whining your probably the dum ass albs who attack messed people

(and no i cba to read through the thread to find out if u are or not)

he has a bloody good point like it or not

majority of albs = stupid and useless in RvR

Aye we should stick to campin walls with xbows

go tren

P

powahhdagod

Originally posted by Arnor2
F8STICK&STYLEFORTEHWIN!!!111

best comment on this whinethread

well in return i say this arnor

HAMSTER&F8&STICK&DFSPAMFORTEHWIN!111111
ah do not forget /cancelstyle do not want to go hiting unstyle (zergerz love mythic now cause they do not need to write /cancelstyle every time they log in:p)

ups did i say sthing wrong?

at least the f8 stick from albs do not deal 600dmg :puke:

S

StormriderX

well when you got 1fg albs stuck to you the damage tends to add up ;)

P

powahhdagod

Originally posted by StormriderX
well when you got 1fg albs stuck to you the damage tends to add up ;)

LOL:fluffle::lol:

nice1 storm :lol::lol::lol:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Belomar
Umm, how over-sensitive are you? Gunnerr's post was explanatory and benign, and you immediately raise your thorns and attack? Ease off and gratefully take advice from an RR8+ tank instead of blowing your top.

Hey, I told him groups were being sorted in a CG atm once and he flamed me for 15mins.
He said I was like Tilda ffs! :(

btw: Apathy, you've said to me many times that albs suck at handling mezzed targets mate.... I really would stop going on about things just because you don't like whiffle :O

A

Apathy

Of course they do. But I didn't waste time making a series of "EVERYONE DO THIS AND PLAY HOW I SAY BECAUSE I AM SUPERBLY EXCELLENT" posts about it, as if I was superbly excellent and everyone should do that and play how I say.

Bet I was whining to you about someone's AoE...

a.

J

Javai

Had this happen at mmg two days ago

Report 3fgs Mids inc (actually there wasn't maybe 2fgs). Only my group and 1 cabalist there.....

I target the mile gates ready to mezz anything that comes near - then see the dot animation...swear profusely but continue mezzing.....thankfully the Cabalist had cast a bit too early and only caught the first 3 mids with the dot, his pet died shortly after not sure if he did cos I was kinda busy mezzing the Mids from then on.

I don't know the name of the Cabby involved and wouldn't post it if I did he reacted in a perfectly rational way he wasn't to know there was a Sorc there. The problem is that Sorcs are only just able to complete effectively with mezzes and Albs are still learning that CC can win them the day.

D

dakeyras

The reason Albs aren't as efficient at dealing with mezzed enemy is we simply aren't used to it.

We grew up with no, or very limited, CC and are only now seeing an increased availability of CC in RvR. :)

Give some time and peeps learn.

How would Hibs/Mids act if they only now had to deal frequently with aoe mezzed opponants? Bet it wouldn't be as slick.

The only reason Hibs/Mids are better at it is because they always have it and have always had it.

I started this game as a Mid on US and then had a skald on EU. Right from the start of the game it was easy. I had to adjust my playstyle on coming to Alb as no enemy were cc'd.

That is the difference.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Its kinda the same with PBAOE. We never really had it and now its springing up all over the place. Some people know how to use it effectively and others...well, don't.

A

**Aligro**

i charge to the back and go straight for the casters but then, because no-one else is there with me, i die first :(

S

Stormm

Originally posted by dakeyras
The reason Albs aren't as efficient at dealing with mezzed enemy is we simply aren't used to it.

We grew up with no, or very limited, CC and are only now seeing an increased availability of CC in RvR. :)

Give some time and peeps learn.

How would Hibs/Mids act if they only now had to deal frequently with aoe mezzed opponants? Bet it wouldn't be as slick.

The only reason Hibs/Mids are better at it is because they always have it and have always had it.

That is the difference.

truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom