OK... albs... in here.

O

old.Wildfire

Crawl back into your hole apathy, its not as if you were ever even a second or third-rate sorc.

A

Apathy

Step Five - Somehow infer that Apathy should have been setting an example of how to play the class.

Cry more, PL n00b!

a.

B

bob007

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
FFS.

2fg hibs attack you. Let's say for example I die mezzing half of them. The rest stand off if they're casters or charge into melee. People are currently bundling the targets nearest to them and ignoring the ones stood at the back all ready, mezzed, seasoned to perfection for you to slice up.

atm YUO = MORONS

cut it out. plz.

Erm i play Albion.

Erm2 I wasn't there.

Erm3 How come you missed over half with uber new mez ?

O

old.Wildfire

If you must know, it was on a steep contour at the south end of AMG, and the first group originally retreated out of view around the corner after I'd targetted them. Next pointless question?

A

Apathy

Don't you see, Bob? Everyone else fucked up...WF did everything perfectly, utilising his amazing skillz. The entire realm is to blame.

Oh. And the hills.

a.

E

Ekydus

Where did you get that adorable little puppy? :p

O

old.Wildfire

I have no idea. He doesnt seem to take the hint when people tell him to piss off though.

B

bob007

If you must know, it was on a steep contour at the south end of AMG, and the first group originally retreated out of view around the corner after I'd targetted them. Next pointless question?

Hmm ok...............

Why aim it at all Albion, When all Albion wasn't there ?

Next pointless answer.....

E

Ekydus

Oh BTW gunZ, you quoted me as if I am a retard.
Firstly I am not.
Secondly, those little things leeching on my backside came after I attacked the healer not before, then adding to the nukes I was gratefully absorbing, it was kind of all over in 3 chunks of HP.

O

old.Wildfire

Next time I'll be sure to take down the names of each particular alb that was there, and create a post titled "FAO: <clueless alb 1> <clueless alb 2> <clueless alb 3> ... <clueless alb 71>" as you would no doubt do, hmm?

Your attempt at intellectual one-upmanship through pedantry bores me.

D

delphae

Just change your nick to Whinefire, and get over it! moaning old fart.

Temperance / Ithil Galad

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by bob007
Hmm ok...............

Why aim it at all Albion, When all Albion wasn't there ?

Next pointless answer.....

maybe cause a lot of the realm make the same mistake over and over?

A

Agreac

Originally posted by StormriderX

I can second to that. WF has a good point, you should listen to him. ;)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Ekydus
Oh BTW gunZ, you quoted me as if I am a retard.
Firstly I am not.
Secondly, those little things leeching on my backside came after I attacked the healer not before, then adding to the nukes I was gratefully absorbing, it was kind of all over in 3 chunks of HP.

never meant that way and if i did sound then sorry

well... thats ur clerics fault then as he shoulda healed :p

3 chunks of hp?? what dmg did the nukes do to u?

B

bob007

Next time I'll be sure to take down the names of each particular alb that was there, and create a post titled "FAO: <clueless alb 1> <clueless alb 2> <clueless alb 3> ... <clueless alb 71>" as you would no doubt do, hmm?

Thanks you do that, Then aim it at them instead of whole realm.

Your attempt at intellectual one-upmanship through pedantry bores me. [/B]

Stop replying then.

O

old.Odysseus

Your attempt at intellectual one-upmanship through pedantry bores me.
Yes, ditching all the albs at once is so much less straining on the braincells dont you agree?

B

bob007

Originally posted by StormriderX

Yes, Agreed a lot do. But not all as implied in orginal post.

B

benedictines

Sigh

If only we fought the mids and hibs as well as we fight amongst ourselves

Thrust and parry on BW - I'm a RR10 Poster of Bollocks
That said Apa you still make me laugh ;-)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by gunZ-
anyways if you do see ppl making mistakes while in battle e.g. breaking mezzes on zerks and warriors rather than casters/healers it's easier to help them with that mistake (killing the target) than it is to scream abuse

and after they made the mistake explain gently what they did wrong :p. If you just scream at them like WF did, they wont listen and think you are a twat :D. WF is prolly right, but he brings it really poorly :p. Best to say you did this great, but you could better have taken that target instead of the other one. As killing a cc'er is more important than a tank :).

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yelling abuse never helps. It can get frustrating when people constantly break mezz but I never shout abuse at them...I just ask them to be more careful.

Seems to work quite well and most people don't think I am an obnoxious twat...which is always nice. :)

O

old.Wildfire

S'cuse me, but... screaming? where? relevance to this case?

D

Driwen

S'cuse me, but... screaming? where? relevance to this case?

atm YUO = MORONS

cut it out. plz.

ok not screaming, but you insult them :p. Relevance is that the way you started this thread no one will listen to your advice :p.

J

Jiggs

other realms are just as stupid, if i had a penny for every dumb tank that thought i was a caster or thane who aed or low level shamen dot or bleh bleh etc

but yes it takes literally ages to drum into albs skulls to play agressive....

A

Aussie-

the difference is:
when hibgroup kill 2FG rr2, they brag all week.
when albgroup kill a brehon zerg, they say, pff low ranks.

bring brehon zerg to emain, oh wait, that only happens once in a month x(

K

Khalen

Oh yes and playing with the enemies is really gonna help us ;) Dude everyone now officially sees you as a spy :clap:

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Aussie-
the difference is:
when hibgroup kill 2FG rr2, they brag all week.
when albgroup kill a brehon zerg, they say, pff low ranks.

think you got it the other way round :eek:

S

sorusi

im sure allmost every sorcerer on excal can agree that albs are excellent players at handeling mezzed targets :p

joy of picking 1 hero each, or just aoe them. ubah

A

Apathy

Guys, guys...don't get into the cross-realm slagging thing now. Let's stick to sniggering at clueless PL'd spastics ("Amnesia breaks root!!11") who can't play their class without whining and thinking everyone else is doing their job incorrectly.

Bene...bring me a bed pan! Cos I'm about to PEE MAH PANTS!

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom