OK... albs... in here.

O

old.Wildfire

FFS.

2fg hibs attack you. Let's say for example I die mezzing half of them. The rest stand off if they're casters or charge into melee. People are currently bundling the targets nearest to them and ignoring the ones stood at the back all ready, mezzed, seasoned to perfection for you to slice up.

atm YUO = MORONS

cut it out. plz.

O

old.LandShark

And another sorc is driven neurotic by the albling hordes ;D

B

brommix

hey tyka liked my perf stun on you when 15of your guildies stood and sipped tea :).....unfortunately no rlm pts for it, wonder how i survived that though ?? I mean you had 2 groups within 10 feet of your little resting spot.

O

old.LandShark

Tyka, you may consider this your official "your sig thinks its clever but actually is retarded" notice.

T

Tyka

yeah i got pwned, didnt make a thread bout it did i ? ;)

Oh, and the reason you got away was vanish, so nice of you to spend a 30 min RA to get 0 rps, wohoo :)

O

old.LandShark

he wouldn't've been any deader if you hadn't been RS ;>

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Uh, can you read? or you just trying to be a retard? lol

S

StormriderX

Don't listen to wildfire - what you should do when enemy is mezed is hit the nearest tank. Save mages for last cause they easy to kill and cause mages are gimped. Kill all tanks first.

Firbies carrying spears should be your first target in battle :great:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Tyka
Uh, can you read? or you just trying to be a retard? lol

If you hadn't been RS he would have spent a 30min RA to get 900+ RPs....
Twat :great:

btw WF, this thread = hijacked.

T

Tyka

If you hadn't been RS he would have spent a 30min RA to get 900+ RPs....
Twat :great:

btw WF, this thread = hijacked.

Idiot, that's not what you said, making a fool of yourself now.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I think all sorcs should go on strike until the majority of albion sorts themselves out.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Tyka
Oh, and the reason you got away was vanish, so nice of you to spend a 30 min RA to get 0 rps, wohoo :)

If he had got RAs he would have spent a 30min RA to get 950 rps, k? And you being worth RPs or not didn't make fuck-all difference to whether Bromm escaped or not. I really can't see how I'm making a fool out of myself, other than arguing with idiots always makes you look stupid ;p

T

Tyka

If he had got RAs he would have spent a 30min RA to get 950 rps, k? And you being worth RPs or not didn't make fuck-all difference to whether Bromm escaped or not. I really can't see how I'm making a fool out of myself, other than arguing with idiots always makes you look stupid ;p

Lol you must be REALLY thick, why do i even bother explaining this to retards like you, he did USE the 30 min RA, and he DID kill me, and yes i DID say that, got it now? sheesh, you really need your head examined.

O

old.LandShark

When did I contradict any of that, you mindless illiterate? I was commenting on your "haha you used 30min RA to get no RPs" comment... and I was saying nothing would have been different if he HAD gotten RPs....
And for some reason you start name-calling :ROFLMAO:
Envenom but with slightly better spelling :great:

T

Tyka

This is what you said, completely out of topic, but i guess thats how retards like you work :lol:

O

old.FIN

lol and again albs most popular and famous character strikes again.....MezzBreaker...

O

old.Wildfire

The day albion learns that playing defensively is the fastest way to lose, will be the day.... probably the day after dragon empires comes out, the day after people stopped caring.

M

moona

Yea kill Tanks first , let the mages leave , so i can remezz your treehuggin asses :)

O

old.FIN

no wonder , thye never learn, try kill healer 1st =)

G

gunner440

if they hold a 2h weapon u shud kill them first

then later on attack ones with large shields and the ones who can turn into mooses

k

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
I got owned and now im gonna whine and tell all albs how stupid they are (again). Have a nice day.

E

Ekydus

Whenever I go for a healer I have no help trying to take it down from any other Albions. On top of this, I get 2 tanks chasing me from behind and still no support.
The whole zerg thing is really getting on my nerves now. Give me a 400 damage instant DD please. :p

A

Apathy

I hereby reveal WF's Top Secret Plan!

Step One - PL a sorcerer and act like you know everything.

Step Two - Attempt to play it in RvR and fail miserably despite huge amounts of GOA love.

Step Three - Create Barrysworld papertrail of moans directed at Albion players.

Step Four - Somehow trick everyone into thinking the entire realm is to blame for his mistakes.

Hurrah! Remember kiddies...TOP SECRET!

Landshark, my most beautiful cupcake, be a dear and dig out that post where WF goes all crazy at Tyka for killing his wizard about fifty times in a row and how he is going to wreak revenge when his sorc gets to 50...the phrase "rape you with my bolt range mezz" is ringing in my ears!

a.

I

i-r-e-n-a

Tyka you are right, half of the albs talk better here than actually fighting in game T_T That's the problem.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Ekydus
Whenever I go for a healer I have no help trying to take it down from any other Albions. On top of this, I get 2 tanks chasing me from behind and still no support.
The whole zerg thing is really getting on my nerves now. Give me a 400 damage instant DD please. :p

it's not simply a case of just going for the essential classes cos they're there. have to look what's happening around you as well.

e.g. a grp of mids is mezzed and someone by mistake breaks root on a warrior thinking he is a healer while you're about to gank the actual healer. stop and get rid of the warrior first, 1 unmezzed enemy is better than 2 especially dealing with CC classes as if healer mezz is broken he can get you're bunch trapped while their mezz wears out.

next

dont break mezz unless you know the guy is going to die, easiest is to get a partner tank on the same target and he'll die.

about the support thing, 1. cleric - dont leave atk without one.. or 2---- or 3 sometimes ^^

anyways if you do see ppl making mistakes while in battle e.g. breaking mezzes on zerks and warriors rather than casters/healers it's easier to help them with that mistake (killing the target) than it is to scream abuse

my opinion tho

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom