Ohoh Tildai, you did it again :p

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by noaim
You will be even more famous after you told the world how scouts get to the lord without bashing the doors down.

<giggle>

N

noaim

First Zerkers, then Shadowblades, now Savages?

What next? Will you stop your whines once they put /weaponrestriction sharpstickonly on every profession on midgard?

Us middies should start a nerf friar/chanter campaign and swamp the boards with useless random ranting of how badly a friar pwned a skald in a 1 on 1 duel, then bomb Mythic with emails and various petitions about how overpowered these classes are in duels or massrvr.

Why dont we? We prefer to find ways on the 'battlefield' to defeat them instead of torch the forums about nerfs and take the easy way out of idiotville.

Edit: and before one of you mini-einsteins tries to shine on this forum by pointing out that it was infact a savage that 'started the whine thread', i'd like to say that my comments are directed to the halfwit that started this thread by saying "overpowered savages".

P

Pin

Us middies should start a nerf friar/chanter campaign and swamp the boards with useless random ranting of how badly a friar pwned a skald in a 1 on 1 duel, then bomb Mythic with emails and various petitions about how overpowered these classes are in duels or massrvr.

Why dont we?

Are you clueless or something?

Why don't you? YOU ALREADY HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS!!

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Pin

there is nowhere near such amount of whiners as in albion
you seem to be always whinning at something

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.anubis
there is nowhere near such amount of whiners as in albion
you seem to be always whinning at something

Actually, I would suggest that was either just your perception as you wouldn't tend to read/pay attention to whines coming from your own camp, or it might be that they have more cause to whine ;)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Pin
Actually, I would suggest that was either just your perception as you wouldn't tend to read/pay attention to whines coming from your own camp, or it might be that they have more cause to whine ;)

agree, there are losta losers/whiners in mid, them i hate the most, but amount of whining albs just makes me :puke:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Pin

Yeah there really is just as much whining on friars, coming from mids, as it is on savages, coming from albs. For real.

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by Ekydus
WTF?

Paladins are primary tanks and believe me we dream of hitting close to this.

try 50+11+rr weapon

slow weapon and <50qui and you will...

.... maybe

P

Pin

Yeah there really is just as much whining on friars, coming from mids, as it is on savages, coming from albs. For real.

as I said... either:

a) your perception as you wouldn't tend to read/pay attention to whines coming from your own camp, or
b) it might be that they have more cause to whine

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Well, I think all realms will agree chanters are overpowered... yet Mythic gave them some loving (pet now snares more, oh great).
But a minor inconstisteny in your post noaim...
Zerkers and SB's got nerfed at the same time. Very efficient of Mythic :)
All those losers who will leave SB's in droves once 1.62 hits are making savages. What does that tell you?
Regards, Glottis

P

parzi

sure, everyone who plays savage now is a n00b and looser and has played sb before. ok, whatever you say moron.

also, savages eat babys at capspeed. nerfnerfnerf
kthnx

just on a sidenote, today i hit an alb from a big 5+fg albzerg at emain for 15(-6) dmg. Rofl. The morons used BOF in a 5-6:1 fight...
and then they try 1fg and loose and wonder why and cry nerf oh no albion is teh weak realm etc

go get a clue albs grrr stop zerging in such large numbers, and ask various good albgrps on other servers how to play pls :p

p.s ok i dont mean all albs, some run in fg's , /bow to them

oh and my post did turn out into a zerg whine
ahh well
nvm
:p

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ohoh Tildai, you did it again :p

Originally posted by dakeyras
What is certainly on the cards, as the TL has asked for it and TL requested nerfs have always been implemented is the parry buff been removed completely..

sorry to pop your bubble, but the only thing the TL did was look at the parry/block fix and see if it made the savage overpowered. He said if it does, i will ask to return our parry to pre .62. However he didnt see it as overpowering as the defense got better, but the offense got worse. So no he did NOT ask for a nerf.

glottis there isnt a huge increase of savages, not many sb's/zerkers are rerolling savages (on the us servers).

V

vintervargen

Pin, about evade chance vs styled or unstyled hits, are you sure its the same? cause i seem to evade alot more when opponent is ooe.

P

parzi

caster with af buff down... thats 2 times cap dmg

J

Jiggs

ooh ooh yea

its raining savages

ooh ya ya

hallelujah

comeone ppl feel the beat and move your funky feeeET

A

azshara

Originally posted by parzi
caster with af buff down... thats 2 times cap dmg
why buff dmg shield and not af? i usually do that at the same time....
ye may just have went down but still... dont think its cap on both.

P

parzi

it is at least close to cap with atck speed and dps buff running.

oh and now that we have seen that screen with 2 lucky hits with meelee relics on a weak to thrust armor etc in a row (i like the example of "would you scream nerf if a crafter has 2 mps in a row btw :) ).

i will post a screen of the dmg i did today :p

http://www.geocities.com/parzisdemos/surtr/sshot282.jpg
copy and paste.

whooping 15 dmg ;D

on bof though, but do you see me scream nerf bof now ?

A

azshara

link doesnt work..
anyway, my pic... was not to a "hey looks at this, nerf savages cos i can get this dmg all the time" thingy. just to show what a savage is able to do. it doesnt happen often, but it happens. its not close to what zerks are able to do tho. :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by parzi
whooping 15 dmg ;D

on bof though, but do you see me scream nerf bof now ?

On BoF while rezzsick... Hey, try using bronze weapons too.

A

Arnor

about that log-thingy pin, i guess i need a buffbot since its hard to see where the attacks begin and end on unstyled

O

old.Lythande

I got hit by tankster for 800 dmg once while defending some keep(Hlidskialf I think). Of course my AF and ABS buffs had dropped without me noticing it a couple of seconds earlier, but that doesn't matter, neither does the fact that that was the only time I've been hit that hard by a hero, atleast if we're to go after the Alb/Hib standards.

So..

Nerf heros?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Lythande
I got hit by tankster for 800 dmg once while defending some keep(Hlidskialf I think). Of course my AF and ABS buffs had dropped without me noticing it a couple of seconds earlier, but that doesn't matter, neither does the fact that that was the only time I've been hit that hard by a hero, atleast if we're to go after the Alb/Hib standards.

So..

Nerf heros?

most deffo

H

healer_mcheal

Ok, i dont think savages are all that over powered, unless they 2h spec, h2h is ok, ive even been 3 shotted by one that was h2h spec, but hey, bbot caused that, it aint the chars that are over powered, its the buffbots that cause the stupid damages etc, think about it

E

Ekydus

quinthar I'm not talking about abilites. If you had stopped and let your brain process my post you would have known I'm talking about pure weaponary ability. Paladins are 90% the tank of choice over any Minstrel when it comes to being a tank. (Try thinking it as already having a Paladin AND a Minstrel already in a group.)

C

cjkaceBM

What next? Will you stop your whines once they put /weaponrestriction sharpstickonly on every profession on midgard?

Why dont we? We prefer to find ways on the 'battlefield' to defeat them instead of torch the forums about nerfs and take the easy way out of idiotville.

Edit: and before one of you mini-einsteins tries to shine on this forum by pointing out that it was infact a savage that 'started the whine thread', i'd like to say that my comments are directed to the halfwit that started this thread by saying "overpowered savages".

Why oh why do people insist on saying that Zerkers/Shadowblades got nerfed?

An overpowered spec line (compared to the other DW lines) was brought back a way to stop the disparity. Zerkers can spec 2H and still do crazy damage, SBs are now forced to choice between their primary spec line for their class and Left Axe. I don't know of any NS with more than 25 in CD, and there are probably very few Infs who spec high DW. That fact alone would state that LA was overpowered.

A line got nerfed forcing Zerkers and SBs to have to choose how to spec rather than giving them 1 uber spec line.

Deal with it, live with it cos its what the BMs and Mercs have had to do for over 14 months.

N

noaim

Originally posted by cjkaceBM
Why oh why do people insist on saying that Zerkers/Shadowblades got nerfed?

An overpowered spec line (compared to the other DW lines) was brought back a way to stop the disparity. Zerkers can spec 2H and still do crazy damage, SBs are now forced to choice between their primary spec line for their class and Left Axe. I don't know of any NS with more than 25 in CD, and there are probably very few Infs who spec high DW. That fact alone would state that LA was overpowered.

A line got nerfed forcing Zerkers and SBs to have to choose how to spec rather than giving them 1 uber spec line.

Deal with it, live with it cos its what the BMs and Mercs have had to do for over 14 months.

BM´s and Mercs knew what they were rolling, Zerkers knew what they were rolling...zerkers were made less effective after alot of people took em to 50, in other words, they got nerfed. You can replace the word "zerk" with "SB" if you want.

Not saying the nerf wasnt justified, we still got nerfed.

P

parzi

Originally posted by Pin
On BoF while rezzsick... Hey, try using bronze weapons too.

rofl, no, 99% 16,5 dps slowest avaible speed weaps, 20% relic bonus, buffed, and no rezsick, took the pic after we run into this albzerg:

http://www.geocities.com/parzisdemos/surtr/albzerg.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/parzisdemos/surtr/sshot282.jpg

i better dont comment on using bof in this situation :p (we were 1fg)

i dont claim that i do not enough dmg though, posted it just to create a contrast to the lucky 2*quad in a row screenie on sucky resists.

screens work but you need to copy n paste url, and geocities has a fecking traffic limit, gimme better webspace if yuo hav :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom