ohh noo, another one leaving

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
As I have given this much though and consideration, I now bid my farewell to daoc. 2 years is along time to play agame and I have had my moments, both i alb and midgard. But the game dont have the magic it used to have for me. Most importante I have made lotsa of online friends. I would like to specially thank the following ppl for their help and support.

Nott/gorash/knotten
Danord
Battat
You guys are the best, and most helpful and nice ppl I have ever met in a game and im very glad I got to know you:)

I want to thank the following guilds:
Red Guard
Mjollners Fury
White Rose
Ancient Reign

Other people I will miss(not in any particular order): Hugar, Lizz, Monty, Roller, Bjarki, Sverker, Mehuge, Ladonna, Elliho, Hug, Eos.. + many many more, you all know who you are:)

Albion
Regtur, Krane, Gregorian, Noenkel, Tante and the old gunz^^ I had a great time in alb.. and I will always remember our xp/battlegroup in the earlie game:)

Tiac signing out

I will see some of you in WoW:)

(yeah I know, my english sucks)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
byeeeeee bye tiac :p

i'll try find pretty screeny to upload later

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
tiac.jpg

:'(

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
Bah at least tell us what your moving on to some of us don't have time to download every beta and need the community to lead us by the nose :cheers:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna miss u alot m8

U have allways been 1 of my best ingame m8s. Im gonna miss all the fun we had, but if the game loses its magic, then i see no reason to stay.
All my best wishes in the future to u m8 :cheers:

Cu around u big fat ugly troll : /salut /hug /bow..

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Pretty picture :(

GL, we all need a rl tbh :( especially those of us that play daoc for more then 14 hours a day and still suck :rolleyes:

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Tiac ;-(
Thanks for all Tiac, cya round...somewhere.
Slap Chosen irl from me, and say "bad d0rf bad" :)

...memories. (picture taken the first time Tiac saw the dragon, and my second time..hehe. Think we were lvl 30something. Almost 2 years ago!)
Memories.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom