Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
32°C in London today
Thursday is supposed to hit 38°C
:eek6:
I think you could cook bacon on a car bonnet in that temperature

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hmm. Will HR mind if you drop your kecks in the office and air the fellas from time to time?

If you can take your tie off in hot weather. I mean what's the difference?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im in Mallorca, Cala D'or.
Its fucking furnace hot here, goddam gorgeous place though.
So classy..zero chavs.

Job

Artic summer ice patterns.
Regardless of any arguments that could be made..these ludicrous repeated press released doom scenarios are what drive sceptisism.

Its simply farcical to keep moving the date, fuck all has happened and no one is addressing them constantly getting it wrong and them quickly burying those facts and releasing another one.

Al Gore should be in prison for his hypocritical bullshit.

View: https://youtu.be/vwUhJaQVi-M

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good video @Job - bloke takes surface temperature graphs about reykjavick and uses them to explain sea-ice levels in the arctic circle, when reykjavik isn't in the arctice circle and it's a measurement of surface temperature, not sea ice.

Fucking amazing "science" right there. Glad your trained mind spotted this video- which blows out the water all other evidence.

A. Maze. Balls.

Job

Thankyou for completely ignoring the main observation.
Artic ice cycle...its there in good old blue and white.
Endless doom predictions and nothing has changed..they at least need to address this ..maybe come out and big picture it for us, because scare story followed by nothing..then another scare story isnt helping anyone.
You are simply apeing what they do..quick, talk about somerhing else.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
about 2AM last night.

I legit thought War of the Worlds was a real thing.

I've never seen anything like it, sudden ridiculous winds & rain, then the sky was lit up constantly.

I decided to go inside after i could hear the lightning, and saw a bolt a couple of houses down the road.

mental.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fuck me it's too hot to move. Supposed to be hotter tomorrow.

(In Suffolk, not Yorkshire atm).

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It's going to be almost 40° in Ldn today. So I am rushing to my nearest Tesco to panic-buy some bacon and sausages.

:p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me I am melting.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nice mid 20s down here by the coast :). Enjoy those 30+ degrees haha
Sat here in shorts and a t-shirt, sticky as fuck, suffering from SBTTS (Sticky Balls To Thighs Syndrome), makes walking difficult.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just ordered air con - it should arrive in the next week thank fuck - Swedish homes are built to keep the heat in oO

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sat here in shorts and a t-shirt, sticky as fuck, suffering from SBTTS (Sticky Balls To Thighs Syndrome), makes walking difficult.
Tmi I remember many a sticky uncomfortable day in south east england.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
it has been 25 to 28 since last week no rain until next Sunday. Issue is Swedish homes are built to keep the heat in due to excessive cold in the winter.... To get the temp down it will need lots and lots of rain - in a few weeks hopefully we will be well by then we will be by a lake in a holiday home with air con

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
it has been 25 to 28 since last week no rain until next Sunday. Issue is Swedish homes are built to keep the heat in due to excessive cold in the winter.... To get the temp down it will need lots and lots of rain - in a few weeks hopefully we will be well by then we will be by a lake in a holiday home with air con
Hopefully the UK gets drowned tomorrow night. No doubt it will lead to more floodings :(

Job

Holy fucknutz.
I think the entire NW descended on us today, police helicopter out, roadblocks, coppers chasing gangs through the dunes.

Open the fucking pubs!!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Holy fucknutz.
I think the entire NW descended on us today, police helicopter out, roadblocks, coppers chasing gangs through the dunes.

Open the fucking pubs!!!
Keep them up there.

busses to the towns along part of the coast were blocked by dick heads parking so had to detour around and miss certain towns. Police where there and more than 35 tickets were issued.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Spent most of the night awake due to the heat (even with a fan blowing a breeze) and I heard a small patter of rain for about 2 minutes. Where are my thunderstorms?!?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Somebody send a/c.

9.17am and it is already 26.3 deg cent in my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom