WTF? Oh Dear...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So, twice this has happened now..

Whilst playing BF4, my computer crashes (Image just completely disappears) and then the fans go absolutely mental and doesn't shut off... Is that the graphics card fucking up?:(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sound still going?

Perhaps it knows you been neknominated. Lol

When was the last time you dusted inside?

Gwadien

Sound still going?

Perhaps it knows you been neknominated. Lol

When was the last time you dusted inside?
Well, I got it like a week ago, so I doubt it's the dust tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It sounds like the case things it is over heating (100%) fans. If you have two screens try leaving Speed Fan open on the other. Also leave the side off the case and see if the GFX card fan is still running. If the GFX card is overheating the MB could try to compensate by kicking all the other fans into overdrive.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
aye leave the side of the case open soon see if you crash the same or not
maybe get a widget for the desktop to show gfx card temps

Gwadien

aye leave the side of the case open soon see if you crash the same or not
maybe get a widget for the desktop to show gfx card temps
Already using after burner :)

Nate

FH is my second home
try blowing on it with some of that hot air that comes with all the bullshit you put through your mouth!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Already using after burner :)

On the MSI Afterburner tool, what Core Voltage are you using? My Twin Frozr II was set to something like 9.75Mv and my PC would power off when playing games. I changed it to 1v and it's been fine ever since.
Maybe as a test, increase the Mv ever so slightly (if you're on 9.5Mv, change to 9.75Mv). Don't wanna go higher than 1.05v though.
Also you can try increasing the graphics card fan speed as this will be set to auto. You could then play BF4 and see if the problem remains. If so, change the fan back to auto

Gwadien

On the MSI Afterburner tool, what Core Voltage are you using? My Twin Frozr II was set to something like 9.75Mv and my PC would power off when playing games. I changed it to 1v and it's been fine ever since.
Maybe as a test, increase the Mv ever so slightly (if you're on 9.5Mv, change to 9.75Mv). Don't wanna go higher than 1.05v though.
Also you can try increasing the graphics card fan speed as this will be set to auto. You could then play BF4 and see if the problem remains. If so, change the fan back to auto
None, apparently, lol it's not got a reading for that :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom