[INFO] Official Updates Questions

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
its quite disturbing that the emails seem to be going out randomly, both my husband and my brother managed to get their codes verified at just before 3.20pm BST and yet still no email for either of them, and they still cant login and patch to the game.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Approaching FIVE HOURS since entering my key, wheres my email?

stoff75

Fledgling Freddie
Serious question here - this being a beta and all where do I send my bug-report/findings? That is one of the points of a beta right, to find problems and report them so you can fix them, so where do I report them back to?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
any chance of an update? or has nothing drastic happened for the past 4 hours?

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
We know a batch of emails went out earlier, but has there been any since? At what rate are emails being sent out, and how many people have entered their details and are waiting?

vitorh

Fledgling Freddie
i confirmed my account registration, entered my code and received an email telling my username, nickname, and mail registered.
and i still cant login on the mythic patcher, anyone knows whats happening, or do i need some email telling that cdkey is ok and i can login?

fatgit

Loyal Freddie
They certainly aren't activating accounts in order. Almost 4 hours so far here, but a friend got his a few mins ago after registering the key about an hour ago.

I'd love to know why it isn't being done in order of key entry.

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't suprise me if they are being processed by hand. Probably zerged by people coming home from work/school. /shock no recent news from GOA. Have to be nice to MagnusK though as he may be a realm mate, so I hear :)

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Update

Good evening Freddies!
We've posted some information on our news now we are currently translating a second piece.

On a general note

Whereas we are happy with some of the improvements on our systems today and we have seen a healthy population increase on healthy game servers, we are highly dis-satisfied with today's results. We were really hoping to bring WAR to more of you today. Everyone is really pulling all the strings we can on this.

Blessings to you for your patience,
-Magnus

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
At what point does "guaranteed open beta access" become a case of mis-selling to the consumer?

Assuming we are still go live for the headstart on 14th Sept, at what point are you bringing down the servers for reimaging?

If we assume Saturday 13th and we also assume that a lot of people will not see emails tonight do you consider 5 days as a valid open beta test?

Or was it just a marketing scam to bump up your pre-orders?

OK so I dont expect an answer to the last one but that's what it looks like to me......

Cromix

Fledgling Freddie
Good evening Freddies!
We've posted some information on our news now we are currently translating a second piece.

On a general note

Whereas we are happy with some of the improvements on our systems today and we have seen a healthy population increase on healthy game servers, we are highly dis-satisfied with today's results. We were really hoping to bring WAR to more of you today. Everyone is really pulling all the strings we can on this.

-Magnus

On a verius serius note, you as company are doing a lousy job. Promises is all you gave us and no real solutions. So the only question i look foward to have an answer is:

When will mythic do something about this?

Cheers,

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
What about those of us that have password/username problems, forgotten or wrong etc? We can't get into the beta email or not!:twak:

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Good evening Freddies!

On a general note

-Magnus

Words are nice - actions are better. There are many here that have been kept waiting for far to long. What we want to hear is that its fixed and seeing its fixed.

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Magnus, what happened ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYstIC G
Existing account + need to use password reminder = black hole
Why?

The password retrieval service is indeed still offline. We hope to bring it back along with account registrations within the hour.

You posted this reply on Monday @ 12:22, and its still offline! How can we retrieve our passwords, I' have been waiting 25hrs just for an email from key registration which will probably tell me my login details are incorrect and to try again, this is just crazy!
What's the ETA on password reminder/account creation please?

Everz

FH is my second home
Can you please just tell us you wont be letting anymore people register and let us moan in peace?

MagnusGOA

I've updated the Original thread with some more information and news. We have a couple of good news for now

• Server populations caps raised.
  • All valid keys should now have access to the patcher, even if you haven't received an e-mail confirming your key validation.
  • Patcher is performing very well.

Still a long way to go but there are lots of good stuff happening now. First and foremost, more players are playing WAR in Europe than ever before.

-Magnus

MagnusGOA

Can you please just tell us you wont be letting anymore people register and let us moan in peace?
Yes, the registration servers are still offline. We attempted to bring them back this afternoon, and we did give an ETA, which turned out to be wrong. Right now our first priority is the mail servers but we hope to bring back account registrations during the night. The same goes for password retrieval.

-Magnus

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes, the registration servers are still offline. We attempted to bring them back this afternoon, and we did give an ETA, which turned out to be wrong. Right now our first priority is the mail servers but we hope to bring back account registrations during the night. The same goes for password retrieval.

-Magnus

:clap:

Cheers mate, least good to know there being worked on.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The password retrieval service is indeed still offline. We hope to bring it back along with account registrations within the hour.
It's past an hour squire! Can we get a new ETA?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If I were to pick a time from my magic hat of completely random times, I'd say ETA next morning :)
Thanks. Tell the server weasels that if it's not up tomorrow, future subscription chance from this chap decreases to 1% :p

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Magnus, what are the pre-requisites for the password eg. caps, numerals, min/max characters ect. might help people remember their passwords?
And where did you get that magic hat? I want one.:clap:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Words cannot explain how committed and keen GOA are to bring WAR to Europe. This is why we will let actions speak for us. Very interesting announcements will be available at war-europe today.

the day has past, where is this very interesting announcement?

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Account Creation is back online, that's great news, but what about password verification for all those that already have an account but can't remember the password etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom