Official undeniable PROOF that Savages are overpowered!!!

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by envenom
about right dave guess you had a nice time on pad to earlier when suprise suprise your werent with a stealthzerg!!!!111 and we smashed your ass to peices.

Salty where do u get the impression im trying to be funny? twit

yes you both smashed me when i was alone with no IP, yet everyother time we have met its ended you 2 dying :)

btw ilook forward to meet you alone if you ever leave your boyfriends side :)

E

envenom

yes everytime u meet us with 6+ stealthers come with a duo and it wil be a nice fight until then u suck :)

R

Rollie_David

yes everytime u meet us with 6+ stealthers come with a duo and it wil be a nice fight until then u suck :)

yes me and my guildmate can be mistaken for 6 stealthers cause we kick your ass sooooo easy.

E

envenom

rofl david u faggot leech wiped ur arse along the floor along with some other of ur zerglings :p as soon as i saw the pink i knew the baywatch fan was incomming so i just had to shwo you the floor

R

Rollie_David

rofl david u faggot leech wiped ur arse along the floor along with some other of ur zerglings :p

hehe i knew you would get excited but hey it took you+powerslave+sal+podzilla to take me down :) and you did least damage out of all four ;)

E

envenom

so what ? you suck m8 get more zerglings and come back!!!!!

R

Rollie_David

rofl your a leech

when i see 2sb+2hunters attacking 2 albs i will help of course, as for leech, dude you and your boyfreind never go anywhere alone ;)

yes i suck, 1rr8 sb, 1rr9 sb, 1rr6/7 hunter, and i dunno what rr podzilla is, id say u were all grouped since you all instantly switched targets ;)

E

envenom

erm he was attacking you because he saw you coming to leech lol thats why he joined in :) like i said we saw the pink panther coming down to leech and the hunter joined in get the facts :p

R

Rollie_David

erm he was attacking you because he saw you coming to leech lol thats why he joined in :)

ahh so he saw me coming to leech from 3 mids attacking 2 albs.....ok your a bit excited, tell mommy not to give u anymore E numbers today :)

as i said i have no shame dying to rr8 sb, rr9 sb, rr6/7 hunter and whatever podzilla is :)

and im pretty sure u was all grouped where as i was solo :)

but hey aada im waiting for that time when you alone and we meet :)

E

envenom

i look forward to it.

but lets get it right you dont solo you dont group but you stay at amg with the stealthzerg to leech about sums you up huh?

R

Rollie_David

i look forward to it.

but lets get it right you dont solo you dont group but you stay at amg with the stealthzerg to leech about sums you up huh?

im solo 80% of the time, i only group with a guildie archer when hes on.

as for stealthzerg HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH you once again have been with the middy stealthzerg at amg all day, as you are everyday, as for solo you are NEVER solo, i am, maybe not always but i do solo, and i certainly dont just camp amg all day i move about.

your a rr8 sb and you never solo, i knwo you traded the account so you dont really know how to play it but hey, you could try soloing at least once.

S

saltymcpepper

remarkable how you manage to type while having your head inserted into sala's ass

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
remarkable how you manage to type while having your head inserted into sala's ass

that could be true since his cock is hanging from his forehead ;)

O

old.Nol

hi im Nol l33t kiddie of hib that plays on a l33t 56k con kthxbye

...but when I grow up, I want to manage shops, right after military service...then I want to log into a game and buy peoples accounts, because I need respect...then I will jump from realm to realm, slowly but surely making sure that the entire game thinks I am a cock, save for the remaining 2 people who think I am GREAT!1 Everyone fears me...I swear...they dislike me because of my l33t skillz, not because of the fact that I am an enormous bell end that is laughed at by everybody...

R

Rollie

erm he was attacking you because he saw you coming to leech lol thats why he joined in :) like i said we saw the pink panther coming down to leech and the hunter joined in get the facts :p

run run run as fast as you can little piggy :D

C

Cuthervaen

Please Mythic don't nerf Midguard anymore cause we might actually get Envenom back :/

I think he's your personnal nerf guys and really I agree even with LA u didn't deserve that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom