Official undeniable PROOF that Savages are overpowered!!!

S

svartmetall

OK. OK, you're right. Ya got me. Savages are insanely, unbelievably overpowered.
I admit it.
Last night I was in Emain and I saw 3 FGs of Albs and I just flipped out and killed all of them. With 58 successive quad hits. Then I saw some Hib chanters who'd come to see what all the noise was and so I interrupted them all with my ranged taunt then I killed them just by looking at them, whilst Evading all their spells. Then I got really bored so I used the Savage's Invisibility self-buff and killed a bunch of Infis and Nightshades too.

No, really.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Did you have to use IP?

Nah he used FA1 to compensate for the hp-loss of the self-buffs.

Don't forgot his savages are lvl 20 and lvl 21 so he didn't have enough RP to get IP :/

K

kenshee-himura

Originally posted by svartmetall
OK. OK, you're right. Ya got me. Savages are insanely, unbelievably overpowered.
I admit it.
Last night I was in Emain and I saw 3 FGs of Albs and I just flipped out and killed all of them. With 58 successive quad hits. Then I saw some Hib chanters who'd come to see what all the noise was and so I interrupted them all with my ranged taunt then I killed them just by looking at them, whilst Evading all their spells. Then I got really bored so I used the Savage's Invisibility self-buff and killed a bunch of Infis and Nightshades too.

No, really.

You suck my pala can do that too he's 2H,avalonian and level 20.... I got god crushes em all chant insta kill in a 500000 radius
Not so hard...

D

Divinia

I admit it.

No, really.

hey funnay!!1.... not

E

eös

I admit it.

No, really.
OK. OK, not funny.

No, really.

L

Lumikki

A lot more funnier than reading the endless whines.

xx

R

Rollie_David

I admit it.

No, really.

post without screenies/logs means nothing :p

Z

zmurf

It's called a "sense of humour".

Look it up.

after a post like that u shouldn't use 'sense of humour' as u clearly defined humour and 'funny' completly wrong, the thread aint funny, hence u don't know 'humour' ...

O

old.Lethul

I admit it.

No, really.

you really should try a savage at lvl 50 svartmetall, you act like they are underpowered or something.... they are gooooooooooooooooooooood, some of the whine have a reason

A

alme

It's called a "sense of humour".

Look it up.

Why dont u look it up then try to make a funny thread again.

I

Ithurts

I thought it was funny :x
Maybe its someone else who needs to get some sense of humour...

O

old_saxo

i dont want to be a ''fire killer'' but i dident really see the fun in this tread. Thought it was a Middi really admit somthing. THen it just some Counter Strike Tread( playing rambo hehe ): me so disapointed ^^

FirE iT Up mon!

I

infozwerg

savages suck

i do taht kinda stuff all the time without even being logged in

O

old.Nol

It's hilarious to watch envenom jump from realm to realm following the patches that are uber like a calf stuck to teet...

I reserve this comment for you Envenom, you're half a cunt, no use to anyone...

E

envenom

lmao i know your a l33t kiddie Nol all hyper on the summer holidays but there over soon so you can go back to school and be even more l33t you nubber

O

old.Nol

lol

I manage a superstore, and make lots of money, and talk like a twat because I can...etc

E

envenom

hi im Nol l33t kiddie of hib that plays on a l33t 56k con kthxbye

S

saltymcpepper

envenom: about as funny as a ploughing match

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by envenom
hi im Nol l33t kiddie of hib that plays on a l33t 56k con kthxbye

i guess you had time to type this while sat on svasud pad :)

E

envenom

about right dave guess you had a nice time on pad to earlier when suprise suprise your werent with a stealthzerg!!!!111 and we smashed your ass to peices.

Salty where do u get the impression im trying to be funny? twit

Users who are viewing this thread