[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
Kreig said:
Probley quite right about not carring, just like when they took down the offical boards years ago zzzzz GIFV proper reply goa....

Yes I will keep bumping this untill it gets re stickied..lots of people are having problems...

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
I'm unstickying this.
Anyone who is still having problems with an account should email subscription@goa.com as they are the department who can deal with it. RightNow and the GM team don't have admin access to the billing system.
Already have done twice in fact and i still have no reply get your finger out read what is being said before just unstickying if we were getting updated or replies we wouldn't be posting here. This could be considered a form of theft as you have taken money from us and not supplied what you are contractually obliged to do you haven't given us any form of information on it. and before i get any you are wrong i got this from my friends Father who works as a trading standards officer.:flame: (This is also part of EC fair trading laws as well)

plomien said:
Already have done twice in fact and i still have no reply get your finger out read what is being said before just unstickying if we were getting updated or replies we wouldn't be posting here. This could be considered a form of theft as you have taken money from us and not supplied what you are contractually obliged to do you haven't given us any form of information on it. and before i get any you are wrong i got this from my friends Father who works as a trading standards officer.:flame: (This is also part of EC fair trading laws as well)
]
bump cos my account is still fucking closed.. FOR NO REASON SORT IT OUT

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Still plenty of problems and ppl suffering from bad customer care. Please out of curtisity respond with some informative responce.

I would just like to add why as MODs have you taken this off sticky, as it is very relavant and tbh if players and ppl dont get as much support as possible from the community we might as well just all quit now while we are ahead.

/bump

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
/bump

Give us some info GoA!!

and why did you untick it? not like the problem is solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom