bakdrop.JPG

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I can see that FF8 Cheat program on your desktop! :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
VampiiricMist said:
wtf is choboco world?

its a silly sub game from FF8, where you used to leave it running for meny hours unattended and it finds useful items for the real game :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
its a silly sub game from FF8, where you used to leave it running for meny hours unattended and it finds useful items for the real game :)

FF7 > FF8 (imo).

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
I have 7 installed as well :)

yeah cheat program for spells spending hours drawing spells jsut didnt do it for me:<
At least I drew (?) the spells myself, hardmode! :<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
VampiiricMist said:
wtf is "drawing spells"?

FF8 had a dodgy 'draw' system for mana, you basicly didn't use any mana to cast spells, you had to farm 'fonts' with with a set number of spells in them :p

Brite

Banned
Elitestoner said:
couldnt make such a fast getaway though :(

in a car like that your not going to get away

hmmmmm theres a dodge viper like the one stolen, wonder if its the same one! hmmmmmmmmm ! i wonder

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
since we're talking about games..
what kind of game do you like to play? :eek:

Rpg (this includes mmo rpgs too)
Rts
etc..

just wondering :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
any game i can get into xD like motorsport sim's cos im a petrol head, like bit of rpg's could say im addicted to em :) not really into football games and stuff like that find em to boring, fps i can enjoy for a few hours then get bored of em fast, used to souly play fps, then i was introduced to the world of mmorpgs :m00:

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
i do not condone "farming" but im only 11 rep points away from 3 bubbles.. so heres a good advice...

How to Get Rid of a Hangover

The party's over and now you're in a regrettable state--queasy, headachy and miserable. Alcohol dehydrates your body, so a hangover is actually a form of mild dehydration.

Steps:
1. To rehydrate your body, drink water like the fish you were the night before.

2. Eat mild foods, since your stomach right now is quite sensitive. Bananas, rice, applesauce and toast or soda crackers (BRAT) are all good options.

3. Check the label before you take a pain reliever to reduce any hangover-induced aches. Some pain relievers, including acetaminophen, aspirin and naproxen sodium, should not be used when alcohol is still in your system.

4. Rest to allow your body to recover from your revelry.

5. If alcohol has affected your relationship with others, your performance at work or your health, you are exhibiting signs of alcoholism. Visit www.alcoholics-anonymous.org to learn more.

hope you guys found it helpful and remember me ;)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:
i do not condone "farming" but im only 11 rep points away from 3 bubbles.. so heres a good advice...

How to Get Rid of a Hangover

The party's over and now you're in a regrettable state--queasy, headachy and miserable. Alcohol dehydrates your body, so a hangover is actually a form of mild dehydration.

Steps:
1. To rehydrate your body, drink water like the fish you were the night before.

2. Eat mild foods, since your stomach right now is quite sensitive. Bananas, rice, applesauce and toast or soda crackers (BRAT) are all good options.

3. Check the label before you take a pain reliever to reduce any hangover-induced aches. Some pain relievers, including acetaminophen, aspirin and naproxen sodium, should not be used when alcohol is still in your system.

4. Rest to allow your body to recover from your revelry.

5. If alcohol has affected your relationship with others, your performance at work or your health, you are exhibiting signs of alcoholism. Visit www.alcoholics-anonymous.org to learn more.

hope you guys found it helpful and remember me ;)
you forgot 6 and 7 :p

6. Don't drink alcohol :p

7. Drink water immediatly when you get home from the pub/disco/party

leviathane

Part of the furniture
dpends if you want to recover or not, Sometimes i find best way to stop a hangover is to drink yourself sober, which means slowling your drinking down towards the end of the night, but if your completely hammered thts outa the question so aye just drink like a fish, you'll also probably piss all nite long, but it helps, can never beat a good full english the morning after i find :D

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
any game i can get into xD like motorsport sim's cos im a petrol head, like bit of rpg's could say im addicted to em :) not really into football games and stuff like that find em to boring, fps i can enjoy for a few hours then get bored of em fast, used to souly play fps, then i was introduced to the world of mmorpgs :m00:
imo, mmorpgs are the most adictive games that exists, because before I started to play DAoC I liked rts, but when I met a mmorpg, I dislike rts :p, because I always wander how the game would look like if YOU were one of the citizens :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye, for me mmorpg's have been a big drain on my wallet :D, whereas car racing games are just a drain on my time :)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
every game drains time :p, but some drain your wallet too :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom