[Official]Excalibur/Prydwen Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Hello,

We've found out the problem with the Instanced Dungeon zones and have decided to bring the server down now in order to fix it for the weekend. I've just done a message in game and the server will be down in a couple of minutes.

There will be an official news posted on the community homepage stating all that but I thought I'd post here first to at least let you know.

The maintenance will not be long and if all goes well the servers should be back up before midday.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Good to know its being sorted.

Fancy fixing xml while you're at it? :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the info :) QQ a bit as it's a national holiday in Greece and was hopping to get advantage of it, but it's obviously nice to fix something going wrong on a Friday morning so people can play properly over the weekend.

Good call :cheers:

[GOA]Erivoss

Naffets said:
Fancy fixing xml while you're at it? :p

It's top of the to-do list (along with Clustering) though I can't give you an eta...

[GOA]Erivoss

VampiiricMist said:
change the capslock aswell! :D

Planned for next week (it's quite a big maintenance to fix it - lots of things need changing/renaming).

[GOA]Erivoss

Oh and the server is restarting now too so should be up in 10-15 minutes.

(damn edit button doesn't work :()

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Oh and the server is restarting now too so should be up in 10-15 minutes.

(damn edit button doesn't work :()

n1...u seem to be fixing things faster recently...cluster made us a higher priority or sumthing ?? :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Aye :( Im getting scared at all this info (<3 Erivoss!)

/Dracus

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
How about sorting out all the outstanding equipment replacement problems too, but then you'd probably prefer to be at some poxy show in Albania, or something. :twak:

I'm not bitter, no sir, not me.

[GOA]Erivoss

I'm sorry, I'm not part of the object replacement process - I wouldn't know where to start.

And no clustering hasn't made you all "top priorities" because that would suggest that you were all "low priorities" before which is not the case ;).

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Erivoss, ill pay you to fix ZukeSB last...

:D

Even if they did my char first i wouldn't expect it to be sorted before the new year.

Tell me MesS, you think the situation is acceptable or are you just kissing an empoyee of GOA's ass? I suspect the latter. :twak:

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
I'm sorry, I'm not part of the object replacement process - I wouldn't know where to start.

And no clustering hasn't made you all "top priorities" because that would suggest that you were all "low priorities" before which is not the case ;).

Lets hope we are actualy on the lsit somewhere between High and Low priority then, somewhere closer to high please.

:)

Kadayn

Banned
How long does it take for the mobs to load? We was doing GoV untill GoA shut the servers down because they are incapable of fixing bugs befor it gos live. Now Danos is down and I have to wait all day for the fucking encounter? Which I can't because I have a life and things to do :) .

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
ZukeSB said:
Even if they did my char first i wouldn't expect it to be sorted before the new year.

Tell me MesS, you think the situation is acceptable or are you just kissing an empoyee of GOA's ass? I suspect the latter. :twak:
Sorry ZukeSB, I was gonna scream and cry with you. But all the whiner spots on FH are booked solid.

Noone is forcing you to accept it, take you money somewhere else if you dont like how you are treated.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Sorry ZukeSB, I was gonna scream and cry with you. But all the whiner spots on FH are booked solid.

Noone is forcing you to accept it, take you money somewhere else if you dont like how you are treated.

You seem to have grabbed your FH slot by whining about whining, how humerous....

I guess once you have paid for an item your not too bothered wether it's totaly shite when you get it, good on you. :clap:

Edit: Clarification, i don't think DAoC is shite, just some service aspects.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Im with Zuke here, the item restoration has been a long outstanding issue now but other problems seem to take a higher priority to get resolved. Fair enough that this problems affect a higher percentage of players, but then why implement something which could potentially cause more issues and delay the resolution of the already outstanding ones...

And Mess, from your posts, it appears that you're not one of those involved in the missing items saga, am I correct ?

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
Would be really nice to think that those that are *still* missing items could get an update - last update on item restoration was nearly 2 weeks ago.
I guess we should now be grateful though that Prydwen's over-inflated prices have now been tempered by clustering with Excal, although I feel sorry for people that didn't get any monetary compensation (in-game) when prices have been pumped by 50-100% by some people getting hundreds of plats.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
hmm btw, how long has the xml`s been down ? Cant even recall the last time
it worked acually, and i do love statistics. :(

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
ZukeSB said:
You seem to have grabbed your FH slot by whining about whining, how humerous....

I guess once you have paid for an item your not too bothered wether it's totaly shite when you get it, good on you. :clap:

Edit: Clarification, i don't think DAoC is shite, just some service aspects.
You definition of total shit is obviously very different from mine. But if you have been paying for "total shit" for how long? Who is the stupid one here.
Iwe just reactivated after a couple of months off.

Ill paint it out for you again. Take your money somewhere else if you not happy with how your treated.
Clue: there are other choises when it comes to service aspects to.

Ixnay said:
Im with Zuke here, the item restoration has been a long outstanding issue now but other problems seem to take a higher priority to get resolved. Fair enough that this problems affect a higher percentage of players, but then why implement something which could potentially cause more issues and delay the resolution of the already outstanding ones...

And Mess, from your posts, it appears that you're not one of those involved in the missing items saga, am I correct ?

Im pretty sure the rest of Clan Chaos are with Zuke to, and everyone else who is still missing items. Im not one of them obviously.
From your logic everything should be put on standby untill everyone are happy with what items ect they got. It will never happen sorry, Mythic told GoA to delete Prydwen fgs, take a hint. There is even a poll to backup my point.

Anyway, all of this dosent have anything todo with this tread. We have pretty much drowned it allready. Make a new tread if you want me to respond again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom