[Official]Excalibur Crash

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
swift reply

nice to see your on top of things

You will seriously have to look at the technical specs of your machines because as a member of the player base i know we albions are determined to take these relics at primetime, to prove a point.

Of course the crashes are unfortunate but as a keen layer yourself i'm sure you appreciate the reasons why we have to take these relics primetime.

Spades

Fledgling Freddie
Wow that info was fast, im shocked! Thanks for the info, hope its up soon :(

Benn

Fledgling Freddie
Although it's very frustrating for the server to crash again, we do appreciate the quick response.

Thanks

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
20 mins...
Hmm, should I stay or should I go? :)
Guess I stay, need to use those trebs I have on me before the night is over :)
Regards, Glottis

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
thanks!

I think on behalf of us all thanks for the fast response.....

nerf herbals zerg imo :D

/salut to u all

Nibbles

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, very fast response. Makes me hope goa does care more now. :wub:

Asgornius

Fledgling Freddie
Meanwhile everyone still using Barrysworld is raging about the crash - they have no idea that GOA have responded so swiftly.

Asgornius (Blood Eagles GM)

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
I thx for the quick reply to, but tbh..
I want server that run and dont crash everytime more than 350 ppl is in the zone. :touch:

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1679

Excalibur has crashed again. The admins are working on the problem and rebooting the server. It should take approximately 20 minutes before the server is back up and running.

Just a small remark though, would you be kind enough to give the people who are still playing (and might even be exping) some short notice. kinda sucks to get rebooted in the middle of a pull/fight. Don't really fancy logging in again at bindpoint

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Iskander said:
Just a small remark though, would you be kind enough to give the people who are still playing (and might even be exping) some short notice. kinda sucks to get rebooted in the middle of a pull/fight. Don't really fancy logging in again at bindpoint

I'm sorry, in these situations the number one priority is to get the server back up and running as fast as possible.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
I'm sorry, in these situations the number one priority is to get the server back up and running as fast as possible.

yes, but in the past we dit get a messagebox saying please log out now, server going down in xxx seconds. I doubt an extra 30 seconds to a minute will be that big a deal, and does save a number of people from an exp death.

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Iskander said:

Could be worse - guildmate of mine lost 2 TG DS Great hammers in the last crash - he was mid-trade, showing them to a mate, and when he came back, neither player had them :(

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
[GOA]Erivoss said:

ahuh... but sheesh, at least a 5 min warning? :\

Xaldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Server downtime reduced from previously 2-3 days to 30 minutes - gj Erivoss :cheers:

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice responce. We no longer feel so in the dark :cheers:

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
swift reply

nice to see your on top of things

You will seriously have to look at the technical specs of your machines because as a member of the player base i know we albions are determined to take these relics at primetime, to prove a point.

Of course the crashes are unfortunate but as a keen layer yourself i'm sure you appreciate the reasons why we have to take these relics primetime.

Your pride is ruling your head, why do you have to do a primetime RR that crashes the server? Utter nonesense!

Come on GOA pull the stops out, this is getting silly now...

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
Your pride is ruling your head, why do you have to do a primetime RR that crashes the server? Utter nonesense!

well, if mids give back the relics they ninja'd we'll gladly stop ;-)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Iskander said:
well, if mids give back the relics they ninja'd we'll gladly stop ;-)

Now you sound desparate :m00:

Recommendation to GOA: Nerf Albs ability to Zerg in very large numbers, that should do the trick :cheers:

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Wow i thread mostly containing nice repsonse etc,
he just posted some inside info wasnt that hard to do !!
Anyways good job :p

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:

Cos you lame mids took the relics with an alarm clock raids.

Our pride may be getting to our heads. But at least we have some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom