[Official]Excalibur Crash

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Another crash :(

How about GOA divvy up all of the relics (i.e. reset all of them) then ban any relic raids until they sort this thing out?

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
No way to sort this out as Excal is overpopulated....
@ the time of the crash we almost had the highets population of all servers! :eek7:

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
Another crash :(

How about GOA divvy up all of the relics (i.e. reset all of them) then ban any relic raids until they sort this thing out?

Resetting the server is causing ppl grief too, we lost over 12 trebs in that last bounce, come on GOA sort this mess out !!

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Joxor said:
No way to sort this out as Excal is overpopulated....
@ the time of the crash we almost had the highets population of all servers! :eek7:

Then they need to come up with an alternative solution because this is crap !

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Well been alots flaming on Goa lately.
But after that loong down time, servers now been rebooted asap.
And that is thumb up for goa =)
As long as the server comes up again within 1 hour im happy.
And tbh server down after played for 10hours givs a break ;)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Lizz said:
Well been alots flaming on Goa lately.
But after that loong down time, servers now been rebooted asap.
And that is thumb up for goa =)
As long as the server comes up again within 1 hour im happy.
And tbh server down after played for 10hours givs a break ;)

I fully appreciate what Erivoss is doing, but it only fullfills two requirements, more information and faster recovery. GOA still needs to resolve the crashes, especially as RvR battles are integral to the game. All this talk of being unable to resolve it, is for me poppy-cock, if they have the will they will find the way! Surely we aren't the biggest DAoC population in the world with the biggest battles? If so tell us and use us as an experiment to find a solution for truly epic battles.

We saw at least three negative aspects of server crashes, for which all sides potentially suffer, lost of war machines, login deaths, and the most important; loss of momentum... all have the potential to change the course of the battle, and have done so on at least a couple of occassions in the last week (for both the Albs and the Mids)...

What say GOA?

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
I fully appreciate what Erivoss is doing, but it only fullfills two requirements, more information and faster recovery. GOA still needs to resolve the crashes, especially as RvR battles are integral to the game. All this talk of being unable to resolve it, is for me poppy-cock, if they have the will they will find the way! Surely we aren't the biggest DAoC population in the world with the biggest battles? If so tell us and use us as an experiment to find a solution for truly epic battles.

We saw at least three negative aspects of server crashes, for which all sides potentially suffer, lost of war machines, login deaths, and the most important; loss of momentum... all have the potential to change the course of the battle, and have done so on at least a couple of occassions in the last week (for both the Albs and the Mids)...

What say GOA?

GOA says nothing, because they have moved to another thread! ack :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom