Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Go on Eggys m8's defend him, say your shit like QQ more noob ect

Yours Disapointedly Quarterstaff

Okay, QQ more noob etc

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Lotto was a big mess; despite me saying the Meduza Hauberk wasnt lotto'ed and Eggy's swift reply it was lotto'ed as first

This is the screenshot of the item lotto'ed first:
http://members.home.nl/dh6a/eggy-ml3-lotto.jpg

some ROG-hauberk; and not the Meduza hauberk.

I posted the wrong hauberk in the /bc window, but I gave the CORRECT Medusa Hauberk to the winner. Same with the cloth robe, remains, shield etc.

My raids are NOT run for lottos. Frankly if I could destroy all the items without any moaning I would. After sitting at a computer for 12 hours organising a bunch of people who don't listen, and find F8 the best method of targetting, I really couldn't give 2 shits about the lotto.

Beggers can't be choosers, so frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I posted the wrong hauberk in the /bc window, but I gave the CORRECT Medusa Hauberk to the winner. Same with the cloth robe, remains, shield etc.

My raids are NOT run for lottos. Frankly if I could destroy all the items without any moaning I would. After sitting at a computer for 12 hours organising a bunch of people who don't listen, and find F8 the best method of targetting, I really couldn't give 2 shits about the lotto.

Beggers can't be choosers, so frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn.

Like I said Eggy; Im there primary for the credit; the drop is the icing on the cake. Linked Vest of Blindness isnt something I see fitting for reavers :)P). All I say its abit 'silly' how the lotto goes. For me personally I didnt lotto on the RoG because Im not a greedy lootwhore. I figure there's more like me (I hope?) and if some cleric missed a shot on that hauberk (avg at best; I know) thats still sad :O

The point Im trying to make: What if it was a wtfpwn hauberk/drop? No matter if you (or me) like it; lottoing and looting is part of the raid; in the end thats why 'pick up the loot' was hammered on by some in the BG :O

Anyhow; I can imagine u being tired and such after 3 ML's raid and not in the mood for a lotto; perhaps its a suggestion to set the treasurer to someone else (you trust!) who drags the drops to the BG once they dropped? That way people see what dropped and make it easier to lotto on stuff they would like ?

Just a suggestion :O

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
LWhat if it was a wtfpwn hauberk/drop? No matter if you (or me) like it; lottoing and looting is part of the raid

I couldn't give a shit. Lottoing and lotting is something I'll do if i cba on my raids.

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Make the loot finders keep. That will make ppl hit the mobs ;)
I have done that on the raids i have been done, and it works like a charm

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Can I just confirm that the ML9 is going to be run next wednesday 9th? If so, i'll book the day off :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
Can I just confirm that the ML9 is going to be run next wednesday 9th? If so, i'll book the day off :)

Wednesday the 9th but at 7pm NOT at mid-day like it suggests. I'll get a mod to change this.

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Wednesday the 9th but at 7pm NOT at mid-day like it suggests. I'll get a mod to change this.

Brilliant, thanks for lett me know. Is the ML10 planned for after the raid also?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
Brilliant, thanks for lett me know. Is the ML10 planned for after the raid also?

Perhaps, depends on timings/who has ML9 ability to enter Celestius etc.

Probably tho.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
did I miss the ml9? I logged on last night and a guildmate told me it´s postponed?! that correct?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
skip it... just read the thread about ml9 not happening ;)

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
hate myself for missing this awsome ml madness... any chance you'll run this again sometimes?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Next ML rush I do will be post-catacombs.

May do some ML9/10 in the near future though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom