>> OFFICAL Eggy-Raid® ML Zerg <<

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I have made MAJOR changes to the raid schedule.

They now start THIS Saturday.

You have until Saturday to do prequests, suggest you get them done ASAP.

Marc

FH is my second home
err rod

ml9 and 10 are down as a wednesday 3pm and 12pm

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I have made MAJOR changes to the raid schedule.

They now start THIS Saturday.

You have until Saturday to do prequests, suggest you get them done ASAP.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

<Throws his leveling schedule into the paper bin>

Will see what I can do before saterday :(

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yer don't worry about 9 and 10 yet, I made a typo and will work out dates.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jaina said:
you doing ML6 with shanessa?

As these now clash, I will talk to Shanessa about incorporating both raids into one. Clashing was not intended, but sadly as stated previously, my availability for upcoming weekends changed.

Tilda

eggy said:
As these now clash, I will talk to Shanessa about incorporating both raids into one. Clashing was not intended, but sadly as stated previously, my availability for upcoming weekends changed.
Well if you merge and you lead, atleast we'll finish the raid inside 10 hours ;p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Question about ml3 EGGY , as i couldnt pm u tonight as u were doing ml9

Do we have to kill Moughart for the prestep quest or can we just talk to the Triton Brigand on the raid ??

neeeeeed toooo knoooow

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Question about ml3 EGGY , as i couldnt pm u tonight as u were doing ml9

Do we have to kill Moughart for the prestep quest or can we just talk to the Triton Brigand on the raid ??

neeeeeed toooo knoooow

Moughart will be killed on the raid as it is a BG step.

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Moughart will be killed on the raid as it is a BG step.

will you be killing him while you in meso for the ML1 steps? or at the start of the ML3 raid?

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
also whats the chances of persuading you to do 1.6 on the raid if i give belt from 1.4 ?
its becomming more problematic to get these steps done as theres so many raids in a short time - should be able to get allt he others done but as this ones a BG step would make it alot easier :) i can give you the belt from 1.4 if you need (and im sure others still haveas well
alos got a dimtris sword for ml2 if you need it - should help speed up the farming at 2.3

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest with you...

I put .6 down as a group step so at least some would come with it done, as I've had credit problems on it before. It will be done on the raid, so if you have real problems, don't worry about it, we'll do it.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i got a ton of them ml2 staffs and swords from chief step if u want them too.

I did a ml1 raid the other day so im allready ml1, but if the zerg aint too massive il pop along to help u out :D

dont like creating uber zergs though as too many lds :D

Aravan

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come whit my scout really need takecare from ml2 and on

:D think that was all

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
ML raid is still on. Got my personal pre-steps done with a guild group in about an hour, even killed 2.4 for the North Gate Key - piece of piss.

No excuse not to get them done really, so I'll see you all on the raid on Saturday.

DON'T FORGET TO DO SOLO STEPS before the raid. If you plan on going there 2 minutes before the /bg zerg arrives, you will be sorely disappointed.

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
ML raid is still on. Got my personal pre-steps done with a guild group in about an hour, even killed 2.4 for the North Gate Key - piece of piss.

No excuse not to get them done really, so I'll see you all on the raid on Saturday.

DON'T FORGET TO DO SOLO STEPS before the raid. If you plan on going there 2 minutes before the /bg zerg arrives, you will be sorely disappointed.

ML 1 2 and 3 preq in 1 hour? :eek7:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:
ML 1 2 and 3 preq in 1 hour? :eek7:

Yer it was nice and fast, had done all steps before I had to reuse a water pot.

gyro

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there with Gyro (50 Necro).I have ML 1 already and gonna try to get pre's tomorrow morning, so i will turn up for ML2 unless you need help in ML1 and ill join that too. Cya tomorrow.

drimell

Fledgling Freddie
ML Rush

I will try and be there with my pally as far as i can go with them

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
As promised, I will be running a ML 'rush' in the style of my normal raids; fast, efficient, no bullshit.

Mixed post here , but the main point is bad. First i want to say congratuations on ml1 and ml2 , both went great, apart from credit probs on ml2 but we got that done. Id allways respected ure ml raids eggy, id even fucking praised you to other people on raids id did about hoe good and fast your raids were and that they got done.

But tonight u royally changed my oppinion on that , tbh the fact im not ml3 isnt a big life destroying horror, theyll be other raids, i can wait, but what u did out of pure fact u really couldnt be assed to wait for my grp and the TDF grp to farm items, on a step YOU DECIDED WE SHOULD DO , instead of making moughart a pre... We waited 45 mins + at Antinoos for peoples mistakes and for your m8 to get credit, but u couldnt wait 10 more minutes for us to get a Marble. Thats how long it took to respawn btw, game design slow spawn, not out fault, both our grps had payed attention the whole raid and not screwed things up and this is how we got treated, left behind out of impatience.

Yes i can understand your frustration , i can see it in the BG talk and i get pissed off royally when i set out to stuff and people dont listen. But that was just poor showmanship to me. :(

Go on Eggys m8's defend him, say your shit like QQ more noob ect i really couldnt care less now, i dont hate Eggy, hes a nice guy , hes helped me and ive got ml''s with his raids b4. And if he needed rezzing or something in the future i wont hold a grudge. But im sorry to say i wont be coming on the rest of the ML rush now. Sorry but thats just how i feel about this.

Yours Disapointedly Quarterstaff

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok. Grats to the 80 that got full credit, and the ~30 who were actually paying attention on the raid.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
Why dont ppl kill Moughart b4?

bcoz he didnt set it as a pre

and eggy, fyi i allways pay attention on your raids... our not getting credit was your fault and yours alone for being impatient :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
knighthood said:
bcoz he didnt set it as a pre

and eggy, fyi i allways pay attention on your raids... our not getting credit was your fault and yours alone for being impatient :p

Impatience against randoms. Doing some step 3++ times including returning wasnt a problem; but waiting for a spawn on a few statues was.

Then again; credit goes to Eggy for taking up the raids; not utterly brilliant and flawless in the end; but somethings you can expect to go wrong (tho tbh I gotta say Knightheart is 100% right in this one.

Lotto was a big mess; despite me saying the Meduza Hauberk wasnt lotto'ed and Eggy's swift reply it was lotto'ed as first

This is the screenshot of the item lotto'ed first:
http://members.home.nl/dh6a/eggy-ml3-lotto.jpg

some ROG-hauberk; and not the Meduza hauberk.

In the end I however came mostly for credit; drops can be a nice bonus - especially if you're 'back' to the server without megatons of loot from the first TOA-overhauls.

Was my first raid done by Eggy (the ML3); took about 3~ hours of time; not bad at all for one of the crappiest ML's in TOA. Regret some people missing credit due to impatience from the raidleader; but, like we Dutch say 'waar gehakt wordt, vallen spaanders'.

A drip of oil here and there; abit less 'doing it the VoS'-way and at times showing abit more patience towards people who are just *UNLUCKY*, abit less patience with the obvious idiots and u can do it in less time too :)

Certainly attending other raids; in the end its seems like a leader who knows what he's doing; its organized and its an almost 100% guarantee that enough people will show up so IMO its the best way for me to score the credits :)

Thanks!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Knightheart ? o_O

And yes he does know what hes doing , ive been on a good few raids of his b4 and yes ML3 is by far the worst soddin ML ive ever seen. It sucks ass big time :(

Oh well, itll teach people to make sure Mougharts a prestep for future raids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom