Odysseus' Fletchingshop v.1.52

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.LandShark
inf drew my attention particularly, after she flamed me for attacking a warrior. Apparently, i should have mezzed him and let her perf...
What actually happened was i DD-DD-mezz'd him, he purged, cowled's inf runs up unstealthed in combat mode and starts melee him...
dies in 3 hits and then has a cry at me >.<
Told me i was the worst minstrel in the world and disbanded :]

lol :D

C

Cowled

inf drew my attention particularly, after she flamed me for attacking a warrior. Apparently, i should have mezzed him and let her perf...
What actually happened was i DD-DD-mezz'd him, he purged, cowled's inf runs up unstealthed in combat mode and starts melee him...
dies in 3 hits and then has a cry at me >.<
Told me i was the worst minstrel in the world and disbanded :]

We ran together, you mezzed warrior, you dd'ed him, as i was about to PA.. and i get a bit 2H on my face :/ .. yes.. worth thing i've ever seen.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

And now we go to personal insults in my trade-thread? Grow up. And plz do go on, it will show more about you than me.

When has facts ever been personal insults? :p

I think i got a log somewhere

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Ah well, it is hard to be the king.

I demand you to outplink merbos before I'll call you king!

L

loxleyhood

And all of the best fletchers were gathered in one place, and they did sling insults and jibes at each other, while every one else did abandon the thread, to await a fall in prices.

O

old.LandShark

Fall in prices? Christ, there are already cheaper fletchers around. This isn't "Ody's guide on cheap fletchers" it's his price list. If you don't like it, don't buy from him...
I mean, duh...

J

Jarahl Valinor

Originally posted by Aussie-
about the hours of work: any crafter with less then 50plat? :eek: [/B]

I have 500g, and im 1060 in Armor Crating... If you dont want to pay the price, dont..!! Seriously, if u want a qua 100% bow, or whatever, take the time, money and patience to get there yourself!! I have spend about 12 /play days give and take some hours to get to 1060 Armor Crafting!! And at least 15p... u want to do that, be my guest

L

loxleyhood

If you don't like it, don't buy from him...
I mean, duh...

Yea......... that was what I was going for........... duh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom