Odins

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Biggest problem is the need for hibs to bring more and more of their friends when they get pwnd. Sad to see Odins becoming more like Emain tho :(

vintervargen

Banned
elbeek said:
Biggest problem is the need for hibs to bring more and more of their friends when they get pwnd. Sad to see Odins becoming more like Emain tho :(

like albs in emain? :)

same people, different realms.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, i cant help seeing the fun in ur consistant tales of me zerging, lol :p

knowing that u were teh king of stealth zergs, vinter :p

vintervargen

Banned
you started solo once you got rr7 and dyed yourself buttugly with some brown cloak. and even then you only camped mmg (i didnt know other infils were there, honestly!!).

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
you started solo once you got rr7 and dyed yourself buttugly with some brown cloak. and even then you only camped mmg (i didnt know other infils were there, honestly!!).
that is like soo wrong :p I also soloed when i was rr1-3 (camped htk on a constant basis) ;)

But u never stopped st.zerging... ohh, sry, u did... but that was when u stopped playing ur stealther :p

mmg camping ? pffft, teh bore! stone camping, aye!

vintervargen

Banned
'stopped playing' heh, didnt have much choice.

you on the other hand, stopped when SH got nerfed, no more free rps for mistur df spammer :clap:

rerolled scout now or?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
odins was getting zergy before ToA - heck even HW had group fights :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

hi andy :sex:

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Odins before ToA:

lotsa solo alb non-stealthers. mmmpie, jpeg, whyp, nightpetal, that 2h pally :), ckiller, purefun, konah and lots of others.

that 2H pally :)

Aheum, I got a name, please remember it now :p

True True, In the past, I ran alot solo arround in odins but recently I aint even able to pass AMG 9/10. Always some kind of brehon zerg there, waiting eagerly to jump with 12+ ppl on a solo player...

When I pass the brehon zerg at AMG, I always venture into the mid lands towards dodens / Svasud (nerf f*cking innocent disease AGGRO GRRRR)

So sometimes I venture now to HW but awfully quiet there so soloing is a no go after 17u+

And afaik I always gave a good fight one vs one , I think loads of mid/hibs where surprised about that :p

Bometal

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Odin's is fun :), not like the zerg wars of emain. But it's still growing towards the zergy side on ALL sides. The group i play with runs as a group of 8 people, none of us above RR7, most of us RR4-5... Odin's is enjoyable even when you bump into RR8+'s cause they're still verymuch beatable... couple of days ago we killed 21 mids in the same fight and there was only 8 of us. Guys should stop complaining about the zergs and start getting good groups together instead of randomly choosing classes then whining when you die, ofc your gonna die if it's not a good group setup.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Odin's is fun :), not like the zerg wars of emain. But it's still growing towards the zergy side on ALL sides.

Agreed. Last time I was there, which wasn't long ago, Mids definitely had the upper hand with around 3fg.

As for it being zergy on all sides, I always thought that a zerg was when one side held an overwhelming advantage in numbers over the other side. So 5fg vs 1fg could be considered a zerg. But if all sides are fielding 5fg, then it would bec considered balanced forces on all sides.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
couple of days ago we killed 21 mids in the same fight and there was only 8 of us. Guys should stop complaining about the zergs and start getting good groups together instead of randomly choosing classes then whining when you die, ofc your gonna die if it's not a good group setup.
read posts before typing
whine was keep zergs in emain, not getting killed in fg vs fg

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
'stopped playing' heh, didnt have much choice.

you on the other hand, stopped when SH got nerfed, no more free rps for mistur df spammer :clap:

rerolled scout now or?
well, the4 SH nerf wasnt so bad. Still killed lots of ur "old" zerglings on regular basis...

Stopped of other reasons. But I bet u miss me ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
well, the4 SH nerf wasnt so bad. Still killed lots of ur "old" zerglings on regular basis...

Stopped of other reasons. But I bet u miss me ;)
Hardly :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I seen much more albs on odin's after TOA,or then maybe it's just me :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Think its a case of people coming out of ToA PvE or just rerolled something and RvR hungry.

Almost imposible to solo atm, when I do meet someone, usualy get adds from both sides.

But I guess some people are easily pleased with getting 50-100rp for killing people :p

Censi said:
odins has been gr8 the last 3 or 4 days.

You may enjoy zerging with 5+ rogues but have to think if the rolls were reversed, would you enjoy being killed if you where solo verse 5+? :)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Meduza said:
This is odins when we played Talivar... Maybe thats why alb grp up ;)

Why don't you come back? We miss you.

MeQQuza.jpg

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
odin at 2am GMT 11/8 fg mid stealther amg + caster grp as helpers incase something goes wrong. and they blaim 3 scouts to be 5-7 scouts. rofl

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
The Luwis in the picture are all trying to compensate for something, methinks :m00:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
odin at 2am GMT 11/8 fg mid stealther amg + caster grp as helpers incase something goes wrong. and they blaim 3 scouts to be 5-7 scouts. rofl
seen albs in emain zerg because of alot less...
mentioning any names :p

Adari

Part of the furniture
slow? its one of the fastest bows in hib lol, and the dot doesnt have to be good as it procs every 2 shots almost and fucks up casters/stealth

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Fools bow is alright if you want an easy to get and lvl bow.

DoT proc fires ALOT every few shots but only for around 4x 17dmg

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
slow? its one of the fastest bows in hib lol, and the dot doesnt have to be good as it procs every 2 shots almost and fucks up casters/stealth
Well when there is a faster one with better DoT proc, i fail to see your point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom