Odins

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
I know ive been away from RvR for the last 5-6 weeks with rerolling .But when did Odins turn into 2fgh+ and 3fga in the middle of the afternoon ?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
sometime between when you left and came back

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Theodoric said:
I know ive been away from RvR for the last 5-6 weeks with rerolling .But when did Odins turn into 2fgh+ and 3fga in the middle of the afternoon ?

thats nothing was 3fga and 5fgh not so long ago :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Sad to say but 7/10 times albs ruin it every day, 2/10 hibs 1/10 mids. I went there almost every day for ages and it always started the same solo hibs and mids and few albs, then fg albs and duos of hibs and solo mids.Then either couple seperate fg albs or they stayed together vs solo hibs and odd fg hibs and solo/duo mids.Then ofc eventually theres lots of hibs because they sick of being ganked and yes then hibs zerg thre albs but the for some strange reason the alb zerg gives in and then solo and fg albs come and say wtf lame hib zerg ect ect.
Ive seen this day in and day out.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
:rolleyes: Tal forgot to mention the 2fgh X 15 mushrooms that are usually camping amg in his usual alb zerg whine :p its always the albs fault right

In short odins is pathetic now, HW is only place you can solo.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I agree hibs zerg odins but like i said 7/10 times its because we die solo all day till that point to alb zerg.I go odins every day ive seen it for months and months i promise:)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
One day ill go there early and do /who every 30mins and tell every1 how many im dieing to vs how many hibs there:)

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been duoing the last week with a wizzie out there, the first hours it's pretty fine, but then it seems to build up - think it's hard to say who is doing it, seen hibs come 5+ ppl when only duos and trios of albs, but also seen fga when hibs wasn't quite up to fgp yet.

And amg/hmg camping often ensures that 'zerg' or at least a bigger grp will arrive

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs are not so like Albs in odins, if they loose they bring friends, if they loose again they bring more, if they cant win, they log their shroom alts and camp hmg, or mushroom crawl to it :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
odins has been gr8 the last 3 or 4 days.

the more zerg the more stragglers to farm!!!!

peeps just trying to have fun.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
odins has been gr8 the last 3 or 4 days.

the more zerg the more stragglers to farm!!!!

peeps just trying to have fun.

Says the hibby that manages to get 1fg of stealthers fans to follow him around.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Wasnt having a go at any realm .. just sad to see 2fg+ of any realm camping mile gates mid afternoon...

Peeps really need to move around more rather than just camping gates preying on stragglers <am guilty of it myself > as stragglers turn into zergs :)

Temmie

Fledgling Freddie
If I'm there with a group I try and keep us running as 1fg but sometimes its really hard to avoid other albs when theres so many other fgs running about. :touch:

Always annoying when I see an alb zerg too, means other realms are gonna be zerging so bb to most fg fights :(

Exile

Banned
Odin's has only been a 1fg RvR area for people who RvR strictly in Emain.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
I agree hibs zerg odins but like i said 7/10 times its because we die solo all day till that point to alb zerg.I go odins every day ive seen it for months and months i promise:)

i was groupd in odins last week and saw u solo in hmg room (presumably waiting for sum1 attack you) . i knew i wouldnt be able to solo u. so i told /cg you were there and asked em to let u have a 1v1 v's one of there tanks.. cos in the past u have let me live when i was solo or duo and u was in a fg.

still remember the time in HW where me and a /gu mincer met your fg in hw.. 1st time around blazie got all excited and your grp ganked us straight away. when we came back . we knew we couldnt escape so sat down to die . but i presume u told em not to kill us and we ended up dueling for 30 mins or so. was fun.

even when i wanted suicide u guys wouldnt kill me i had to start whacking you guys left riught n centre for you to get the point :)

but i disagree odins zerg is albs fault 9/10 i go there hibs have AMG camped with shrooms and stealthers.

its very rare i actually get past amg and even then mos times i do its cos i pass through as a fga do :)

i aint tried HW for ages. cos i didnt think peeps go there. if there was action there ill wander up sometime :)

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
why does RR7+ gank grp´s need to roam in odin btw? easy mode? farming RP for their friends new chars or what? seen this for a few days now

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:
why does RR7+ gank grp´s need to roam in odin btw? easy mode? farming RP for their friends new chars or what? seen this for a few days now

good questions, wanted to ask that :>

vintervargen

Banned
Odins before ToA:

lotsa solo alb non-stealthers. mmmpie, jpeg, whyp, nightpetal, that 2h pally :), ckiller, purefun, konah and lots of others.

decent amount of hib non stealthers, dracul, talivar, bencevur, hrun and a few chanters etc ;)

after a while there were more and more alb stealthers (mincers/infs) camping htk/hmg, everyone with SH of course. also lotsa SBs around, salamur, asphyxiation, jox & styx, the pain crew, FoM stealthers :).

first time i started to group up with ns's and other rangers (except the odd duo with salty/sargeras/sneakers/censi) to clear the way to hmg. the era of meduza/sxx/dafft and other warders that zerged to rr7.

after a few months the tides have changed tho, lotsa hib stealthers, amg and atk are often camped by 3+, no mids to be seen except for zoia and other skalds. TB and FC roaming from time to time. hibs roaming, sometimes in zergs (we are talking rr1 non SC'd here), also camping MGs, however more often hmg then amg.

and now.. hibs, hibs and hibs everywhere. they have gotten tired of meeting opted toa'd rvr GGs in emain, but unlikely albs they seek action in odins instead of grouping up (dont ask me why), and the equal mids only come out at keepfights.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
This is odins when we played Talivar... Maybe thats why alb grp up ;)

sshot017.jpg

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:

maybe because high rr mid grps go there also

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Get to emain soon theo!

Looking forward to another fixed group to have nice fights again :)

x Soll

p.s Remember to always kill me last! :wub:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Originally Posted by Kaelimar
Because high rr mid and alb grps go there to duel without a zerg (well our grps isnt high rr but u get the idea :p) which is far from easy mode.
toa fecked the game over royally live with it sadly
TOA has nothing to do with it
Imo it was
Emain = zergs
Odins = fg vs fg
HW = Solo
Some of the fgs move to odins (including our WR grp) to avoid the zergs, albs get killed bring 2fg.
This 2fg kills the hib fg and hibs get angry and bring 2fg of their own,
We come back and we meet 2fg of each so bring our own 2fg.
One way or another alb 2fg dies, they bring 3-4fg, as a result stealthers raise alarm bells in mid /as saying 4fg albs and 2fg hibs in odins. Mid force gathers to defend the keeps in our frontire, now there is 4-5fg mids in odins.

I have no idea why u zerg, nor do i care but kindly take it to emain where it belongs, soon the fgs are gona move to HW and screw up everything for soloers and 100plat says that zerg will inevitably follow.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
Because high rr mid and alb grps go there to duel without a zerg (well our grps isnt high rr but u get the idea :p) which is far from easy mode.

TOA has nothing to do with it
Imo it was
Emain = zergs
Odins = fg vs fg
HW = Solo
Some of the fgs move to odins (including our WR grp) to avoid the zergs, albs get killed bring 2fg.
This 2fg kills the hib fg and hibs get angry and bring 2fg of their own,
We come back and we meet 2fg of each so bring our own 2fg.
One way or another alb 2fg dies, they bring 3-4fg, as a result stealthers raise alarm bells in mid /as saying 4fg albs and 2fg hibs in odins. Mid force gathers to defend the keeps in our frontire, now there is 4-5fg mids in odins.

I have no idea why u zerg, nor do i care but kindly take it to emain where it belongs, soon the fgs are gona move to HW and screw up everything for soloers and 100plat says that zerg will inevitably follow.

I still say it has everything to do with TOA... remember the game before toa? now compare to after toa, there u got an answer why toa fecked it up

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
the golden age of odins was about 12-15 months ago. in the era of alderian, taliver and stuff. lots of good solo action with 1fg roaming also which if a gg wuld often not kill u solo ;D

vintervargen

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:
the golden age of odins was about 12-15 months ago. in the era of alderian, taliver and stuff. lots of good solo action with 1fg roaming also which if a gg wuld often not kill u solo ;D

aye :( :(

good times with ig / tb / bf / pp :)p) / blizzard / ce

especially the groups who left soloers... non-stealthers at least (meduza xD)

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:

1. Because 1 fg, even if rr7+, cant kill a 2-3fg mid or 3-10fg alb zerg? Odins usually isn't that zergy so you can get some nice 8vs8 fights there.
2. Chances to get overrun by a zerg right after (or in the middle) of a fight are lot higher in emain too.
3. Easier to form groups, because you normally dont need the uber perfect setup there.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
aye :( :(

good times with ig / tb / bf / pp :)p) / blizzard / ce

especially the groups who left soloers... non-stealthers at least (meduza xD)

what i liked about that time was that there was a community kinda between the soloers/small grpers in odins which made it really fun and competitive. like when i saw alderian i was determined that he must die and the slytale/sarg thing was amusing also . then there was Taliver also who pwned lots :D
oooh the good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom