Games Oblivion.

Helme

Resident Freddy
That and from my experience there's a lot more hammers than blades around, and weapons REALLY matter in Nehrim. As for magic skills, I would go with Illusion for paralyse - which is amazing. Especially if you use Deadly Reflexes and can do coup de grace on stunned enemies. Alchemy is also borderline broken, and an easy way to earn money - which is kind of hard to come by in Nehrim.

And regarding Gothic, the first and second game - especially the second are really good choice & consequence fantasy. I would stay away from the third one however, it's buggy, unfinished and uninteresting.

If you can't stand the graphics I'd look into Risen which is the real Gothic4 after the original developers lost the license. It's really good, probably one of the best games 2009.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Helme. You are awesome! I mean, since you have the same taste in Gothic games and this nehrim mod have awoken my interest. Risen was truly a great game with nice and familiar graphics that made you feel INSIDE the game, it went well with the setting. Hoping Nehrim will occupy me for some time at least.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Woah, started about 5-6 hours ago just pissing about and I have completely lost track of time :p

Got a lvl2 thief something custom class thingy and just joined the thieves guild which seemed awesome :) Been playing too many games now where I've been a good guy, so now it's time for som lootin'!

Not running any game changing mods atm, just the UI one and the unofficial patch thingy. Quite enjoy just running about doing side stuff and not having to follow a certain history. Think I'll run about and do some more thieving stuff before I start following the main story line

Lethul

FH is my second home
Woah, started about 5-6 hours ago just pissing about and I have completely lost track of time :p

Got a lvl2 thief something custom class thingy and just joined the thieves guild which seemed awesome :) Been playing too many games now where I've been a good guy, so now it's time for som lootin'!

Not running any game changing mods atm, just the UI one and the unofficial patch thingy. Quite enjoy just running about doing side stuff and not having to follow a certain history. Think I'll run about and do some more thieving stuff before I start following the main story line

Just wait until you gind the assassin guild. Was the highlight of the game for me :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Another silly question, havent found the info on nehrim wiki.

Illusion, when I level up it says that it's governig ability is Personality.
But when I check the magic it says Intelligence (makes more sence imho!).

It is int isn't it? :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Think I'll run about and do some more thieving stuff before I start following the main story line

Don´t follow the main storyline unless you´re bored and have nothing else to do. Trust me, it´s teh sux.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don´t follow the main storyline unless you´re bored and have nothing else to do. Trust me, it´s teh sux.

40h in and still not been past the waynon priory :p

Have to remember to pkay this now and then between DC sessions so i don't forget where i am and what the hell i'm doing.

CorNokZ

Just got promoted to bandit after setting some woman up for stealing a bust :p

*wonders why the dishes in my sink haven't magically disappeared*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The thieves guild and assassins guild quests are the best bits of the game by far.

CorNokZ

Glad I chose that path then :p

Dishes are still not gone tho..

Lethul

FH is my second home
Question about Nehrim if anyone done it. I just finnished a quest called the Butcher. In the room behind I found a lever, but i can't figure out what the lever does? Anyone know? :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
question about nehrim if anyone done it. I just finnished a quest called the butcher. In the room behind i found a lever, but i can't figure out what the lever does? Anyone know? :p

nm! :)

CorNokZ

SHIT this game is intense! Was running about doing the thieves guild missions and was feeling super sneaky. Then I went to sleep and things started to go a whole lot faster! When I woke up this dude told me to meet him somewhere at sometime for more info. I did so and after a quick murder I was introduced to the Dark Brotherhood! Before I met these guys I thought Grey Fox was immense, but these fellas makes him look like the Disney version of Robin Hood!

"Murder him!", "Sneak in and assassinate her!" etc.Awesome missions and really nice items! I've even accepted being bitten by a vampire, so now I am walking around waiting for the effect to kick in :D

*alt + tab*

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Does Panhcrd or nehrim upgrade the skins/meshes/textures etc of the NPCs and mobs? Fancy playing it again but want it to look as good as possible.

Oh and welcome to 3 years (or whatever) ago CorNokZ :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Does Panhcrd or nehrim upgrade the skins/meshes/textures etc of the NPCs and mobs? Fancy playing it again but want it to look as good as possible.

Oh and welcome to 3 years (or whatever) ago CorNokZ :)

I Know panchrd adds a lot more creatures in, the graphics just overall look better so im sure the models do too. Things like new guard armour is nice.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Nehrim- Is it not possible to backstab with 2handers? I am getting 1x multiplier when I try to backstab with my kickass sword but 5x multiplier with a small rusty iron sword :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyone got a link for Pahncrd? Googling just seems to give me dead links.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Did you get hold of Panchrd's, Raven?

Could't find a working torrent :( wish I hadn't deleted my old RC2 version of it now, was like 16gigs worth of DL'ing!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah got it on a newsgroup. crashes a lot. The only time it worked I got shat on. I like to play the archer/assassin from distance type character which just doesn't work really, its near impossible to sneak up on someone and once they see you they just dodge every arrow you fire at them.

I think I will just go for a fresh install with a couple of graphic quality upgrades and play it through again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom