;o

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, now u give them all ideas! beno docks was camped by mids for most of the night!! :p

Bet the got bored after a while tho .. albs just used other docks instead ;) <giggles>

Love Frosty

xxx

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I guess the max wordlength is 50 characters or something
Correct, but it seems to be 51 character max length :>

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
Camping spots where boats stop seems clever to me if it helps you to find stuff to fight.
Not leaving boat before it reaches that camped spot that you know is camped, that's not so clever :)

Camping the camping spots for ppl who come to camp the spot would be even more clever... ;)

Actually, that gives me ideas for a whole string of cleverness :eek:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Update at beno docks .... speed trap .. purple trap thingy <didn't wanna get close enough to find out> and a crystal titan ..... hrm ..... seems not only us albs who are so-called lame, lol ;)

Love Frosty

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Camping the camping spots for ppl who come to camp the spot would be even more clever... ;)

im confused! :(

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:

:p

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:

That's pretty... Yeah, who would had guessed - clever :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Belorfyn said:
Not leaving boat before it reaches that camped spot that you know is camped, that's not so clever :)
Then we have to camp the spot where ppl jump off to avoid the camping that actually isn't camped at all xD

Morimdin

Banned
its not really any less retarded that 2 NS and a hunter camp beno docks for serval hours, even putting down poisonspikes at dockmerchant -_-
PS Haarewin, stop laughing at me cause you blocked one of my volleyshots, and stop camping benodocks :E
also, Hinnea is the lamest NS ever.. strafe like a maniac while camping docks.. less playing daoc more playing on highway =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom