;o

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
well, i just found what looks to be the camp spot for albs for the next year or so....

how tactical

OH M8S LETS GO STAND WHERE HIBS GET OFF THE BOAT YEH M8S N THEN WE CAN ALL KILL THEM, THEN GO HAVE TEACAKES AT MINE M8ZZZ

dont usually whine... but camping where the boat stops im afraid is probably one of the lamest places to camp ive seen

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Haroat said:
dont usually whine... but camping where the boat stops im afraid is probably one of the lamest places to camp ive seen

/disembark b 4 u get there ? ................. or that to easy for ya ?

Pyrotechnix

Fledgling Freddie
Errm, you do realise you can get off before the boat 'stops' right?

Bit of a retarded whine, pre NF equivalent of whining that someone's camping the silo in Emain.......................... just don't go there .

Pyro

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Funny having 3 posts in a row say the same thing ~ Makes me wonder who the retards are eh? :eek:

Pyrotechnix

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as the posts look like they were written at about the same time, i'd say the retards are those who try and make witty comments that add nothing and aren't particularly funny......

Pyro

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Pyrotechnix said:
Seeing as the posts look like they were written at about the same time, i'd say the retards are those who try and make witty comments that add nothing and aren't particularly funny......

Pyro
Like you? Not gonna tell me it took ye 2 mins to type 3 lines of text ~~

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
well, i just found what looks to be the camp spot for albs for the next year or so....

how tactical

OH M8S LETS GO STAND WHERE HIBS GET OFF THE BOAT YEH M8S N THEN WE CAN ALL KILL THEM, THEN GO HAVE TEACAKES AT MINE M8ZZZ

in beta i was playing alb and first time i took boat to hib land huhuhu instakilled by Mr. shrooms :D
QQ more :p

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
in beta i was playing alb and first time i took boat to hib land huhuhu instakilled by Mr. shrooms :D
QQ more :p

great idea thx araud.
whos up for camping where the boats stop with animists?

Pyrotechnix

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Like you? Not gonna tell me it took ye 2 mins to type 3 lines of text ~~

Well, seeing as i was chatting to my 12 year old son ( who generally shows more maturity than you) then yes, it did.

So again, stop trying to be funny and witty on countless threads as all you do is make yourself looking childish and stupid. If you've nothing relevant to say then maybe just stfu.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i was just talking about camping the boat routes but people told me not to be lame ;(

<goes off to cry in the corner at the injustice of being an animist>

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
wonder if i can pa ppl on boat but i think cant do melee dmg on ppl using boat Q_Q

Ucallme

Banned
Pyrotechnix said:
Well, seeing as i was chatting to my 12 year old son ( who generally shows more maturity than you) then yes, it did.

So again, stop trying to be funny and witty on countless threads as all you do is make yourself looking childish and stupid. If you've nothing relevant to say then maybe just stfu.

Off topic :p

I can type 3 lines prolly less than a minute :p

Touch Type 70 odd words a min :) /flex

Amphrax

Vladamir

FH is my second home
This thread made me laugh, seeing as i've already seen Maelstrom camping the beno dock many times :p

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
This thread made me laugh, seeing as i've already seen Maelstrom camping the beno dock many times :p
try to change the subject some more will you ?.p
Maelstrom is prolly the nicest guild in Midgard so hush xD there is no nice stealthers in alb cept for ara and straef

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Platina said:
try to change the subject some more will you ?.p
Maelstrom is prolly the nicest guild in Midgard so hush xD there is no nice stealthers in alb cept for ara and straef

Straef cannae stealth :(.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Camping spots where boats stop seems clever to me if it helps you to find stuff to fight.
Not leaving boat before it reaches that camped spot that you know is camped, that's not so clever :)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
So guess not all people tried the beta.. what you learned from your first boat trips --->better drop off before the boat trip comes to a end.. loads of pbae there usually..

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Vladamir said:

we are bad people :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Thats a bit pansy imo. Standing with a fg of PBAoE chars with fop in the middle of the lake where alot of boats cross and kill ppl while boats sail through, that would be something :>

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Thats a bit pansy imo. Standing with a fg of PBAoE chars with fop in the middle of the lake where alot of boats cross and kill ppl while boats sail through, that would be something :>

hihi giving me ideas :]

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Off topic :p

I can type 3 lines prolly less than a minute :p

Touch Type 70 odd words a min :) /flex

Amphrax

hmmm.... 70 words per minute... how do you count that? I mean if you write only 3-letter words, everyone can do that.. (okay, except for my grandpa), but if you write words like aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic (yes, it exists, copy&paste in google)... okay.. that's respectable :p

I usually type with about 300 hits per minute.

[edit] why does this forum add a space between vitriol and ic.... there should not be, but I guess the max wordlength is 50 characters or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom