O well Ive moved From Hibernia Prydwen To albion

S

Shike

Originally posted by zYnc
Ah well I'll just drop in and say I've deleted from hib and went here as well... V useful info aye?

silleh :)

A

amuse

Well like i said, this was when i left, so maybe crush mercs is good in RvR now, but surtenly wasnt when i left, couse of high resist to crush etc.

And he asked for gimp/hardly used specs, and there are most earth theurgs around, or was when i left, didnt say wind spec was bad...

plz just read the post i replyed to b4 u reply to me ;)

PS: Crush merc, was maybe 1 at lv 50 playing active when i left.

F

Flesh

Earth theurgs have never been the most abundant theurgs, you're just stupid irl. :(

A

amuse

Originally posted by Flesh
Earth theurgs have never been the most abundant theurgs, you're just stupid irl. :(

erm.. i didnt say that, i said that there where MOST earth theurgs around, or earth/XXXX theurgs.

ur complaining aboute my english, lol.

Abundant = few

D

Danya

Originally posted by amuse
erm.. i didnt say that, i said that there where MOST earth theurgs around, or earth/XXXX theurgs.

ur complaining aboute my english, lol.

Abundant = few
ROFL, this is a truely class reply... :D

Since flesh is too harsh to point it out, I'll just mention...

Abundant a: Fully sufficient; plentiful; in copious supply. Syn: Ample; plentiful; copious; plenteous; exuberant; overflowing; rich; teeming; profuse; bountiful; liberal.

Feeling stupid yet? :)

H

hrodelbert

I didn't "buy" an account :eek: just to clear that up ^^

D

Darkchylde

I'm gonna make a 2 handed Avalonian paladin -_- pwnd

A

amuse

Originally posted by Danya
ROFL, this is a truely class reply... :D

Since flesh is too harsh to point it out, I'll just mention...

Abundant a: Fully sufficient; plentiful; in copious supply. Syn: Ample; plentiful; copious; plenteous; exuberant; overflowing; rich; teeming; profuse; bountiful; liberal.

Feeling stupid yet? :)

nope, just alittle angre at my english teacher.

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by Cathul
Why do you consider people who take this game and the chars they play not that serious as complete idiots?

Sometimes i think that people too easily forget that DAoC is only a _game_ after all.

/Cathul

It's a full time sport... you know... :( and addiction - a killing machine - a love machine - a wife - a husband - everything :eek:

O

old.Morchaoron

a few months after release earth theurgists were quite uber in rvr, i remember the first level 50 earth theurgist (Roni) killing a yellowcon champion with only 1 pet (they hit for 180 damage) xDD

N

Nattrún

Originally posted by awark
i used too play under Awark the bard in hibernian dragon slayers (great guild)
and Awarkle the lvl 50 animist verdant spec (the only one) also in hds :)

Oh! Um.

Hi. I was Fionnghuala the lowbie sylvan valewalker you helped xp a bit. Then I deleted and moved to Albion and became Susanna the scout. Give me a wave if you see me. ;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
a few months after release earth theurgists were quite uber in rvr, i remember the first level 50 earth theurgist (Roni) killing a yellowcon champion with only 1 pet (they hit for 180 damage) xDD
Air used to be quite uber before they nerfed the stun proc too. :)
Couple of pets would keep someone permastunned.

C

-chancer-

ello Awakle

i remember when you dinged 50 with your animist :) yes i was in the group

hope to see you on alb m8y as i play here now too altho have both hib and alb accounts :D

regards
Aluna 50 Enchanter <Roses of Dawn>

now playing Ransom 50 necro, Ransome 48minstrel, Chilledout 37+ Infil in Phoenix Legion

Users who are viewing this thread