Nvidia Shield

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I hear it offers little protection............................................

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Toying with the idea of getting one on my next US visit in October. Will pass my Nvidia Shield Handheld on to my son.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Had a play with one a few weeks ago before launch. The streaming is pretty amazing. Great if your out and about

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Had a play with one a few weeks ago before launch. The streaming is pretty amazing. Great if your out and about
I can do the streaming thing on the Nvidia Shield handheld from my PC and it is fun for FPS type games. The tablet looks great and I'll check them out when in the US next month. Just concerned about the LTE Network side, from Nvidia FAQ:

• There are three versions of SHIELD tablet LTE. There is a North American version that works on AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers on LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 7, and 17 and HSPA bands 1, 2, 4, 5
  • There is a second International version that works on popular European and Asian networks. It supports LTE bands 3, 7, 20 and HSPA+ bands 1, 2, 5, 8
  • The third version also works on popular International carriers, in addition to including voice support on compatible networks. It supports LTE bands 1, 3, 7, 20 and HSPA+ bands 1, 2, 5, 8.
EDIT: Just found this wiki - UAE on Band 3 for 1800, 7 for 2600

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom