News Nurofen Plus product recall

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, the unhindered consumption of entomological substances may vary in the validity of the risks involved during the hiatus, doesn't mean every article with fancy words iw apt ;)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well, the unhindered consumption of entomological substances may vary in the validity of the risks involved during the hiatus, doesn't mean every article with fancy words iw apt ;)

I'm doubting the validity of yur medical study when it uses a word like tummy :p

So which is it then?

Be quiet and get back in the cage please Toht you are argueing to be a retard again. Surprise!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Think it is you that being retarded in this case. He didnt go back on what he said... he saying to you that just because the article has some fancy words in it does not make it correct.

Come on Gimmly... and btw it is talking about an empty stomach is it not? most pissed people do not have an empty stomach. they line it with something to absorb some of the alcohol if they got sense.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Think it is you that being retarded in this case. He didnt go back on what he said... he saying to you that just because the article has some fancy words in it does not make it correct.

Come on Gimmly... and btw it is talking about an empty stomach is it not? most pissed people do not have an empty stomach. they line it with something to absorb some of the alcohol if they got sense.
He said, "it has tummy in it, how can it be right" then I show him one with out dumbed down words and he says "Fancy words don't make it right". What makes it right then? He's just sticking his retarded neck in because I insulted his taste of women in the other thread.

No it's not only talking about an empty stomach, it really isn't hard to read nor understand. It's simple biochemistry articles with dumbed down words, and general common sense. Astonished at the lack of common sense and basic understanding of the human body and drugs here.

Yes I did 1 year of a Bsc in Biochem and nutrition, as well as being a subject / hobby that interests me. But I understood this kind of stuff at 16 years old in school.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He's just sticking his retarded neck in because I insulted his taste of women in the other thread.

TAlk about keeping a stick in your arse
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-007.gif

It's both really. Using the word tummy isn't exactly scientific excellence and using fancy words doesn't make a wiki article an overwhelming well of knowledge.

They do not counter eachother.

Oh and, i'm sticking my durrrr *drools* retarded neck outside the lilly yellow bus because you're acting like a nitpicking gogglehead. bIn short; i'm making fun of you because you are being silly.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think what Toht is getting at is that just because its on the internet, does not make it true. Not saying it is or isn't, can't say I care really :)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
TAlk about keeping a stick in your arse
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-007.gif

It's both really. Using the word tummy isn't exactly scientific excellence and using fancy words doesn't make a wiki article an overwhelming well of knowledge.

They do not counter eachother.

Oh and, i'm sticking my durrrr *drools* retarded neck outside the lilly yellow bus because you're acting like a nitpicking gogglehead. bIn short; i'm making fun of you because you are being silly.
It wasn't from a wiki article as you can see from the link.

Lol you are not making fun of me, you make yourself look mentally ill. Please, never breed, I can only imagine the mental stability of your future offspring.

I think what Toht is getting at is that just because its on the internet, does not make it true. Not saying it is or isn't, can't say I care really :)
That's ridiculous, I've had GPs fire up Google in front of me as well as give me stuff to Google at home.

And since when were high class Medical Uni Prof's bullshiting? It's like talking to idiots, that have no logic or common sense, done with this already.

Wasn't not aimed at you btw Raven :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's ridiculous, I've had GPs fire up Google in front of me as well as give me stuff to Google at home.

I'd be very scuured if a doc popped on the internet to watch stuff regarding my health :eek7:

Oh and, your post had no link. Google search is not a link to your article, while the rest is wiki stuff.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I'd be very scuured if a doc popped on the internet to watch stuff regarding my health :eek7:

Oh and, your post had no link. Google search is not a link to your article, while the rest is wiki stuff.
[

QUOTE=GimmlyThe3rd;3787895]Here are a few links to get you started

alcohol + NSAID - Google Search

I'm done seriously, lowering my IQ, but you will still reply anyway because there is something very wrong with you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Like i said, i know reading is "hurd work"; google search is not a link. With the searchlink provided, i can as easily find this; Vol 3, No 1 which i highly doubt is what you quoted. Oh and FYI, that's "for your information", saying that i'm X if i reply didn't work in kindergarden and sure as hell won't work now.

But it's nice that you've reached a low enough IQ level so you can stop :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
What the fuck has happened to this thread? Gimmly, are you aware of this constant pattern that any thread you get involved in turns to shit?

COMBINED WITH HEAVY DRINKING OF ALCOHOL. Funny enough as that is the topic we are on?

You're wrong, that's not what we were discussing.

I said:

I typically only use them to mitigate a hangover, they certainly do help take the edge off it.

You then launched into it being a retarded thing to do without even understanding or asking how much I drink and when I actually take pain killers prior to bed. I can feel hungover if I don't get enough sleep, but that does not mean that I've been binge drinking. I can feel a hangover after 4 or 5 pints. Generally I stop drinking when I get to a club so several hours and the consumption of food will pass before taking an acceptably safe level of ibuprofen before going to bed.

This is a far cry from your erroneous trolling shite above about heavy drinking. You're too busy being a fucking mouthpiece to even understand the context of the discussion.

Taking too much of anything and combining with other drugs is more than likely going to be bad news. Taking too much paracetamol will kill you, but that doesn't mean "TAKING PARACETAMOL WILL KILL YOU" anymore than taking a perfectly safe dose of Ibuprofen after a few pints will give you a stomach ulcer. As I said, if I was on high dose Ibuprofen for a long period then I would stay off alcohol.

See it's easy to Google said:
While it is generally safe to take ibuprofen and drink alcohol, it is highly recommended that you limit the amount of alcohol you drink while taking any medication, especially ibuprofen. Alcohol can irritate your stomach and intestinal tract, and taking ibuprofen or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), including aspirin, for an extended period of time can also lead to stomach and intestinal irritation, as well as ulcers and potential bleeding problems.

NHS's own website said:
There are no known interactions with ibuprofen and alcohol. However, the risk of bleeding in the stomach is increased in people who take ibuprofen and are heavy alcohol drinkers.

So. One more fucking time. Taking a normal dose of ibuprofen after having a few drinks to shy off a sore head during the night is perfectly fine.

Furthermore:

Maybe you should Google your self and stop thinking your health training from Mc Donald's means anything.

Do you even know where the liver and kidneys are? and what they do?

Your belligerent attitude is a disgrace; I've seen enough of your posts to decide that it's time to put you on ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom