NS video

D

-dewey-

pretty good, pretty crazy what a lone NS can do to a group and still manage to get away :) Half of those stoopid alb casters just ignored him and carried on casting on someone else :rolleyes:

B

blem

The guy posted this on his stats:

RR3L2

spec is
36 stealth
39 pierce
45 CS
25 CD
32 Envenom
Autotrained Stealth to 48

Realm spec is
Mastery of Pain 2
Duelist Reflexes 2
Wild Arcana 2

H

Hyuga Hinata

Keep in mind throughout most of the video he is buffed, maybe not uber buffed but all of the spells have a purple border indicating high lvl.

And then there's the fact that the people he PA's just keeps on running or blatantly ignores him.

:p

I

Indiana Jones

not so special

he's buffed to the teeth, and what you get to see are scraps and pieces from fights. He kills one person...and then we get to see another fight. we rarely get to see how the fight ends when there are 2 - 3 enemies

S

Spinky

Even the spec buffs have a red border, that's a helluva buffbot he/she has o_O

S

saltymcpepper

why is it that everytime someone posts a cool video then everyone has to pick it apart

S

Sarnat

Wow a video with decent music and not some ubercrap heavy metal church burning music.

I

Indiana Jones

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
why is it that everytime someone posts a cool video then everyone has to pick it apart

ok its a cool video, good music, exciting fighting scenes

but its just some normal assasin behaviour

B

blem

Originally posted by Indiana Jones

but its just some normal assasin behaviour

The game is prety mutz having a good spec, good equipment and knowing what to do. So when you are in battle it is mostly just klik and kill.

What would you do to make in game to do a special video???
Strip naked and take out a purp con tank with a hand bag????
Not likely its gonna happen
What makes a Daoc battle video good is the work don doing editing (music, when you cut to next scen, text ect.)

it dosnt realy matter what happens in the video, if he wins or looses.

You could make a realy good video of scenes where you run and die also (thats what i would do since i am a bard)

O

old.Xarr

yeah these kind of videos are cool, make no mistake.

maybe it's because im an ex-counterstrike player or something ;)

F

fl3a

wee.

finally there are q3 frag videos gotten here! great!

really, i liked the video, i like videos of that type :)

S

Sibanac

nice movie
shame the music sounded like the stuff from the mid 90's demo scene

S

saltymcpepper

i especially like the bit where he attacks the avalonion while in a side view, the cd looks soooo cool

G

Gef

I liked the bit where he one shotted the archer sitting down in that keep ;)

C

Cush

cant say im impressed about the video... very standard play beeing a assassin

D

Damon_D

Music is da suxxor.. and whats up with troll at the start...when did u last just pass some lil luri-bug without giveing it a good thump with ya weapon ???.. But no no he just runs along happy as can be , whilst being shot in the back...LOL..ffs he was not even stealthed when the troll ran passed him.. manipulated or agreed on I say.. if not... his iq < a dung beattles iq

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Music is da suxxor.. and whats up with troll at the start...when did u last just pass some lil luri-bug without giveing it a good thump with ya weapon ???.. But no no he just runs along happy as can be , whilst being shot in the back...LOL..ffs he was not even stealthed when the troll ran passed him.. manipulated or agreed on I say.. if not... his iq < a dung beattles iq

that aint un-normal for a troll ;)

O

old.m0000

aye i have to agree - nice movie - very well made , good ending (gotta love poison deaths!) - but nothing special with the kills etc -

also have to say disapointed at someone trying to say they own when 9/10 times u look at his buffbar to see full purple buffs :(

G

gwyneth-love

I like the part where he almost got owned by a RR3 while he was Fully Buffed :clap:

A

ab_fluid

anyone know where to find some more vids like these? CS/Q3/DAoC i only seen a few and i like them :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Sarnat
Wow a video with decent music and not some ubercrap heavy metal church burning music.

That isn't music.
And no, i don't consider church-burning music to be good either ^^

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.LandShark

That isn't music.
And no, i don't consider church-burning music to be good either ^^

Its scary electro crap

A

Aussie-

I'm amazed what a nightshade can do against casters/archers with lvl 50 buffs, haste, dmg add and on some moments he even had resists buffs? :ROFLMAO:

He doesnt even use his shouts, he could have won that last fight easy, but i guess he wanted to show the world how much he sucks.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by gwyneth-love
I like the part where he almost got owned by a RR3 while he was Fully Buffed :clap:

also the part where he owned a rr7 infil .. aye yes pretty nice imo.

L

Litmus

the movie dont seem to work for me :/, i click the link media player comes up and just says connecting...forever :/

Users who are viewing this thread