NS video

G

Graknak

Weird, at some point it looked allmost impossible, doing styles and typing at the same time without using his mouse to use the styles. Music was ok, rather have the church burning music but still. Movie itself was reasonable aswell, graphs are abit on the low side however. And for the killing spree overall; normally casters have or at least should have some sort of backup around them, either a stealther or a healer(rather then all the bloody smiters i saw in the movie)
Either way, big deal to kill loads with uber buffs. Just look at that part where he kills the avalonian merc without buffs, he gets a severe beating there (wonder if he survived or got shot in the back, like he should have been)

R

Ragnarok1978

http://baf.mine.nu/movies/

Wanna see more frags, look at the "greydarkrvr", an infil byffed to the teeth getting some kills.

Nothing spectacular afaics, he just knows how to play his char, and has the benefit of the buffs.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Graknak
Weird, at some point it looked allmost impossible, doing styles and typing at the same time without using his mouse to use the styles. Music was ok, rather have the church burning music but still. Movie itself was reasonable aswell, graphs are abit on the low side however. And for the killing spree overall; normally casters have or at least should have some sort of backup around them, either a stealther or a healer(rather then all the bloody smiters i saw in the movie)
Either way, big deal to kill loads with uber buffs. Just look at that part where he kills the avalonian merc without buffs, he gets a severe beating there (wonder if he survived or got shot in the back, like he should have been)

er, that's a cleric?

D

decline

Originally posted by Litmus
the movie dont seem to work for me :/, i click the link media player comes up and just says connecting...forever :/

right click the link, and goto 'save target as...'

G

Generic Poster

Just seen the movie and it's standard assassin play, nothing spectacular at all. If you like the movie, roll an assassin and do it yourself, much more entertaining.

As for that movie, I was bored half-way through. Even my unbuffed assassin makes better kills.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Just seen the movie and it's standard assassin play, nothing spectacular at all. If you like the movie, roll an assassin and do it yourself, much more entertaining.

As for that movie, I was bored half-way through. Even my unbuffed assassin makes better kills.

Ye lots of assassins react like you. I dunno why, prolly since your having a rough time seeing another assassin doing a great job.
I liked the clip a lot. And if your saying you can do it better, pls do a clip for us, to show us your so called 1337 uber skills.

:wink2:

G

Gef

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
http://baf.mine.nu/movies/

Wanna see more frags, look at the "greydarkrvr", an infil byffed to the teeth getting some kills.

Nothing spectacular afaics, he just knows how to play his char, and has the benefit of the buffs.

Getting 1.2kps of that server, you running that website off a 14,000 baud dialup modem :p

Users who are viewing this thread