ns is better than cs?

T

Tom

I haven't played cs for nearly 2 weeks. Thats a record, and it's all because of ns.

I really, really like ns!

Is this the end?

D

Deadmanwalking

End of what ? CS as we know it?

Unlikely

Ah well u cant blame him for trying :p

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
I haven't played cs for nearly 2 weeks. Thats a record, and it's all because of ns.

I really, really like ns!

Is this the end?

Give it time ;)

T

throdgrain

I dont even know what ns is ! Had a gg of Op Flash with Will last night though :)

W

Will

:D

You'll be glad to know that LAW Launcher you left saw some use.

T

Trem

I've been watching a couple of the lads at work play NS and I have to say it looks awesome, although I'm not sure if I have the patience to learn it.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

It doesn't take very long tbh.

Ok - I did do something called 'reading the manual' before I began - but it saved a lot of time and effort.

M

Moving Target

CS is shit, compared to the delights of NS, and even a fat tubby man can't change that (*cough* Super_Gray *cough*) :p

E

ECA

come play mechwarrior you HL mod based pussies :-]

*suits up in daishi and RAC wh0ring config*

W

Will

Bah, you all just want to play Operation Flashpoint.

L

legendario

Originally posted by Itcheh
Bah, you all just want to play Operation Flashpoint.

I do actually Itcheh.

I'm just resisting resitance as i've bought about 4 other games recently.

T

throdgrain

Yeah go on Leggie m8, its for nothing practically :) And the scale of it is just awesome .
Will next time can we play ctf ? If there's just you and me , then just choose the officer and then there's still 4 v4 , just that 6 are bots :)

W

Will

Well...I'm waiting on the custom co-op missions getting on the server, then having a good pop at some large-scale coop.

CTF never really struck me as fun. If we could get 8 players together, I'd give it a go, but with less it...kind of sucks. The AI just doesn't have enough of a clue.

T

throdgrain

Yeah granted the bots aint exactly mensa candidates but at least if you die you respawn after a while, as opposed to flapping about in the air as a seagull for 20 minutes :)

W

Will

Solution : Hide in the bushes like a girl. War is hell.;)

T

throdgrain

Oh I do try Will honest, but its me quake roots coming out. Charge ! :)

W

Will

Shall I do you a favour next time, and kneecap you so you can only crawl? ;)

T

throdgrain

You was kneecapped yesterday I recall, and wailing ahh me legs are broken !!
perhaps we should retire to our bijou op flash forum....

Second thoughts, maybe not :)

W

Will

Nah, we should. I shouldn't be poaching like this.;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Anyway :p

Come on ppl im now NS liasion :p we need to fill the server and i have it on good authority that the more we get on it the more resoucres will be dedicated to it!

#bwns on quakenet

And if u ever want any help getting to know NS or a game im always there so come and talk to me and the other lads :p

T

Tom

Nothing is funnier then seeing a couple of Fades attacking a turret factory or such, with their claws.

Cracks me up

D

Deadmanwalking

Yeah at least they using their claws and not that spammy acid rocket that they run around corners spam then run away with :)

Ah NS such a quality game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom