NPC bots in 1.99!

Everz

FH is my second home
Nobody should be able to pay $15/month to get such a huge advantage.

I've done it before myself just to be able to compete. I don't want to do it anymore, I just want to pay my single subscription and be able to complete on an even level against other players.

You play other MMORPGs and come back to Camelot thinking - why didn't they ever fix this bullshit?

True, it's sad the same bugs and problems still exist.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
They can't win. Make the buffs comparable to BB buffs and all the BB owners will be pissed off they wasted time and money on a 2nd account (you could argue they'd be pleased they could let their account lapse but doubt many would).

Make them rubbish and everyone who wants to RvR with 1 account will whine.

Also throw in the difficult fact anything which makes RvR more accessible to people without bothering to form grps or interact with anyone generally causes as much problems as it fixes (i.e. 1001 solo bridge campers, rather peeps actually grping, roaming and doing stuff). And yeah I openned 3 accounts in the US so can't really lecture about it, but doesn't stop it being true.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
They can't win. Make the buffs comparable to BB buffs and all the BB owners will be pissed off they wasted time and money on a 2nd account (you could argue they'd be pleased they could let their account lapse but doubt many would).

Make them rubbish and everyone who wants to RvR with 1 account will whine.

Also throw in the difficult fact anything which makes RvR more accessible to people without bothering to form grps or interact with anyone generally causes as much problems as it fixes (i.e. 1001 solo bridge campers, rather peeps actually grping, roaming and doing stuff). And yeah I openned 3 accounts in the US so can't really lecture about it, but doesn't stop it being true.

How can people with bb get pissed off ? theyve benefited from their bbs thru out alot of years so if they woulda gotten same types of buffs from a npc just cancel sub on acc and leave it unsubbed ? ;)
Only thing i would think be better with the npc buffs is ur bb never goes ld ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Um, even existing buff pots are better than these new buff NPCs

Tbh if they're going to add a better buff bot solution, higher level buff pots at ~1k alch would be a better solution.

isn't alch making enough money as it is? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom