NPC bots in 1.99!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
patcher.png
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4360/patcher.png

Oh and they've removed the grapple change it seems :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
From 3k pop to 1,5k pop in a matter of seconds

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
haha yeah. wonder how much money they'll lose due to that change!

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
not much as ppl will need bb's in laby and pve and pet classes will want buffs etc etc

gohan

FH is my second home
people people

its mythic

the buffs will be sub par

like aoe buffs

or buff potions

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Even if they are equivalent to red buffs - Bots will still be superior due to +buff bonus

ileks

Part of the furniture
They are absolute crap btw :p No one will be ditching their bots.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Just tested, it's yellow buffs, ie +93

also no haste/spec af

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Just tested, it's yellow buffs, ie +93

also no haste/spec af

Have you actually delved them? Spec dex/qui was delve 45, but UI showed that it gave 56.

It's far too low. Obviously the $15 per month is something they want to keep instead of trying to fix one of the worst aspects of the game.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
In game delves for "yellow" NPC buffs:

Con: 30
Str: 30
Dex: 30
Str/Con: 45
Dex/Qui: 45
Acu: 32

Delves for Yellow Cleric buffs:

Con: 36
Str: 42
Dex: 40
Str/Con: 57
Dex/Qui: 63
Acu: 41

Genedril

Part of the furniture
i thought +buffstrength bonus was useless on red buffs...

IIRC some of the Red bufffs do benefit from +buff bonus. I seem to remember that acuity / str con & con all benefit. Also - there is no buff cap limit on pets I seem to remember & so reds + 25% on pets is good.

{edit} It could be more than those 3 buffs tbh but all I tested for recently is which buffs cap as yellow with the + 25%.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
there a damn sight better than cl's, cheap too and also better than nowt

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
still quite an improvement for the alb zerg , from unbuffed to kinda buffed will make a difference when we talking 80 people :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
In game delves for "yellow" NPC buffs:

Con: 30
Str: 30
Dex: 30
Str/Con: 45
Dex/Qui: 45
Acu: 32

Delves for Yellow Cleric buffs:

Con: 36
Str: 42
Dex: 40
Str/Con: 57
Dex/Qui: 63
Acu: 41

and delve for someone who doesnt have a bot..

Con: 0
Str: 0
Dex: 0
Str/Con: 0
Dex/Qui: 0
Acu: 0

they may not be ideal, but surely its better than nothing ?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
and delve for someone who doesnt have a bot..

Con: 0
Str: 0
Dex: 0
Str/Con: 0
Dex/Qui: 0
Acu: 0

they may not be ideal, but surely its better than nothing ?

Um, even existing buff pots are better than these new buff NPCs

Tbh if they're going to add a better buff bot solution, higher level buff pots at ~1k alch would be a better solution.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
quite glad my acc is closed now, i wont be re-subbing again

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Marginally better than nothing yeah. Bit pointless if you want to be competitive though. If they want to solve the buff problem all together they should just remove buffs and increase everyones stats to that of being buffed. Replace shears with debuffs (to the value of buffs)

Personally I don't see why people have a problem with buffbots, there are so many people with a BB that there is no problem getting buffs from other people. Probably the people that do moan about them are the ones who just stand there saying BUFFS? Give buffs plz? etc. Ask nicely and you shall be rewarded :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Personally I don't see why people have a problem with buffbots, there are so many people with a BB that there is no problem getting buffs from other people. Probably the people that do moan about them are the ones who just stand there saying BUFFS? Give buffs plz? etc. Ask nicely and you shall be rewarded :)

I dont wanna pay £30 a month for a seven year old game which, is only really worth playing USA primetime for grp rvr. Also I rolled a tic for ywain but trying to get rvr ready takes ages because ppl can "solo" encounters with there bots so dont want/need to grp with other ppl for things like CS,EP,COZ,CTR and BoZ. Then ML raids arent run that often, and trying to get ML grp steps done is impossible. Labby OTD mobs are hardly ever done I was asking in labby and most regions for weeks for them :( . Also things like mini raids its all USA time again. Mainly im not re-subbing as i cba to play from 11pm to 5am my time to get on most raids and more pop in rvr. Takes a long while to get rvr ready... then you only rvr in the hours of the morning :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture

Nobody should be able to pay $15/month to get such a huge advantage.

I've done it before myself just to be able to compete. I don't want to do it anymore, I just want to pay my single subscription and be able to complete on an even level against other players.

You play other MMORPGs and come back to Camelot thinking - why didn't they ever fix this bullshit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom