Np

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
iorlas why would we have to use radar since you allways just camp amg anyway?

oh and thx for the rps this week, they are very reliable. your a solid rp cow :m00:

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
OK a few things here
4: NP can do what the hell they want, if you expect them to run 1fg when the rest of the servers doing 2 - 4fgs, you seriously need mental help.

well we are running 1fg becous we don't have more seers. :D

Matchstick Man

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha, all the albs are being sarcastic, right?

But seriously, you are messing up the game NP, rest of us mids having a hard time farming rps last few days :( maybe let one or two groups through for rest of us?

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Matchstick Man said:
hahaha, all the albs are being sarcastic, right?

But seriously, you are messing up the game NP, rest of us mids having a hard time farming rps last few days :( maybe let one or two groups through for rest of us?

when you are many enough we let them through so we can kill them afterwards

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
roomcamping = powerleveling our SMs RR to prepare when the good FGs start to come out. albs get farmed even if there's 4FG of them, and still some of you seem to think we need 2fg to take you on. sad.

According to that logic it´s plain "ok" for 10fg albs to camp mmg since mids will keep coming, eh?

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
roomcamping = powerleveling our SMs RR to prepare when the good FGs start to come out. albs get farmed even if there's 4FG of them, and still some of you seem to think we need 2fg to take you on. sad.
so
basically
it's ok to run 2fg when NP wants to
but NP can bitch and whine when other people do it and it doesn't suit them

k thx

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
hahahhihihihohohoho

NP

!

They always whined when they got zerged by 2 fgs or more

Stupid boys

<points at Tinywhine and Tivook>

:touch:

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Amadon said:
so
basically
it's ok to run 2fg when NP wants to
but NP can bitch and whine when other people do it and it doesn't suit them

k thx
can you read? I said we haven't and won't run 2fg. tard

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
No they won't. But they camp with 2fgs :D

if you mena 2fgs =
!1! fg np resting in room (they like never stay there more then a few min)
and
me mobstomper mezzingalf

with 2fgs okay :D and yes we have spend quite some time there but if albs whine about 3ppls camping room I think its quite funny :D

Mrmuscle

Banned
max its been 1.5 fg NP's in emain not all together though.

guess u are bitter cause your 5fg zerg cant beat them i would be.

allthough i wouldnt come here whining as a little schoolgirl though.

albs are so full of s**t when ever their rr10 ml10 zerg camp a mg its ok but if NP does the same its lame and they even cheat using radar jezz..

im no big fan of NP but i hope they keep it up though.

Zaph

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
Like we need a sorc, and cleric for mezz and heal.. Mids only need haler and Hibs only need Bard.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Best i've heard in a long time :worthy:

Kyken

Fledgling Freddie
as stubbe says we're quite a few mids running random groups and getting beat up over and over by either outlaw/zoyster/random alb zerg or dh/RR-group... maybe if you tried actually moving out fg sometimes you would find us and actually get some rp and have some nice fight (altho i doubt you would get rps :D) sure you will die to np's FG but so do we to zoyster-zerg and dh/rr-groups :)

can't win always you know... it's not THAT bad dieing and porting back, it's all worth it when you find a group that's just as gimped as yours and actually have a good fight :)

//Ozilia strong rr4 healur

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
lol, can't complain with nolby using radar to avoid your zerg ;)
wot zerg??...been running as 1 fg all week against radar pride and their zerg get it right...

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
though the fact that albs "zerg" is i personally think: MID = tank realm Hib is caster realm alb = medium... so alb is gimped...

Every realm got same ability's (well allmsot all same) only mythic f00ked up a bit, because albion has it much harder to setup a nice RvR group then hibs or mids..

But when it comes to large scale battle's... all those different classes albion got in RvR is kinda usefull,

Like we need a sorc, and cleric for mezz and heal.. Mids only need haler and Hibs only need Bard.

So when u see 2fg albs, they got like same ability's like an fg of hibs and mids.

Ofcourse when Albion really tried like the good guuilds as GoL, TB, FC, New O, etc... then albion also yes have a 30% change of beating good fg's as NP.

But allot of times Albs cba at ATK to make the "perfect" group when there are so many people lfg..

80% mid fg's in rvr = 3 healclasses rest tanks.
80% hib fg's in rvr = 3 heal classes rest pbaoe.
and albion is like allways different.

Also the amount of REJUV Clerics in Albion isn't that high as the healers in middi or druids in hippy.. because Healers have nice things besides the healing. And druids same... clerics only got heal and some buffs... For allot of players that not good enuf...

So i think the fact is that Albion has it allot harder to make a good group then mid/hib does, so they make 2fg so they have got same ability's as 1fg mid / hib.

So if you see 6fg albs, it's mostly because they cant be arsed to make PERFECT groups and jsut want fun not even caring if they get killed aslong as they just can play their char a bit ;)
ppl like u = noobs

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Valid tactic, If it works vs the zerg use it. no 1 said you have to go to the room and attempt to kill them, especially the way you guys attack a camped room, you albs really are the worst at it (well most of you) nothing personal!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Probably been said before - but i will say it anyway :

the reason in my opinion (imo for the l33t ones) that there are zergs, are because some wankers camp the pk - and the only way people can get past them is to steamroller them.

Had they not been camping the pk - then the groups would have left normally.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
at least NP are a challenge i havn't seen any other good mid group about

/hug Endineit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom